He left the medicine on the countertop and walked to the door.

His heart skipped a beat when he opened the door and saw Nayeon standing in front of him.

"Hey," Nayeon greeted him first and smiled a little.

Jeongin's eyes went wide. "W-what are you doing here?"

Her lips pouted. "I heard that you're sick. And that your mother's not around. So, I'm just worried... no one's going to take care of you. And," she lifted the paper bag she's holding.

"What's that?"

"I bought ingredients for potage soup... I'm gonna make you one." she said, almost whispering the last sentence and she looked away.

Jeongin couldn't help but to smile, but he stopped it. "You don't know how to cook."

Nayeon looked at him and raised a brow. "Let's see then."

Jeongin smirked to hide his smile. "Okay." He opened the door wide enough to let Nayeon enter.

It's her second time to enter his house. The first time is when she picked up Seungmin. And that was a long time ago but their house stayed the same, so she quickly found the kitchen area and went there to place her things.

"What's this?" Nayeon asked as she lift the medicine Jeongin left earlier.

"That's," Jeongin pointed at his head. "for my headache."

"Did you already eat?"

"Nope." he said as he shook his head.

Nayeon frowned at him. "You need to eat first before you can drink this." she said as she placed it back on the countertop. She looked at him. "Come here,"

"Why?"

Nayeon just ignored him. She tiptoed to reach him as she touched his forehead with the back of her hand then with her palm. She did the same to his neck.

Jeongin looked away, after staring at her face for seconds.

"Yeah, you're very hot." she muttered which made Jeongin's eyes wide. She quickly flicked his forehead, gently. "What were you thinking?" she rolled hey eyes at him. "Go, rest in your room."

Jeongin shook his head. "I'll sleep on the living room."

"Okay."

Jeongin turned to leave. He stopped and glanced at her. "You sure you can cook?"

Nayeon gave him a sarcastic smile. "I'll kick you in the ass if I proved you I can."

Jeongin just chuckled before he finally left.

He really wanted to sleep, his eyes are dragging him to. But as soon as he laid down on the sofa and saw her preparing the food, he couldn't take his eyes off her. Watching her there, making a food for him, just for him, makes him happy. It feels like they're the real couple here. He smiled, absentmindedly.

He quickly looked away and closed his eyes when Nayeon looked at his direction. That was close.

He slowly opened his eyes after a minute. He looked at her who's now choping something when he noticed something wrong. She's too slow and.. nervous?

He stood up and walked towards her.

Nayeon stop whatever she's doing when she saw Jeongin standing in front of her. "What are you doing here? Go back there—"

"What are you doing?" he asked pointing at the poor thing on the chopping board.

"Can't you see? I-I'm chopping it."