002

"Sick my face. You don't look sick at all.." Felix paused. "Tho, you look like a mess and nervous." Jeongin sighed heavily.

Felix rushed to his house immediately as soon as he sent him the message but Jeongin doesn't want to go so he came up with that excuse.

"Why are you like that?" Felix asked as he examined Jeongin's face. "Oh, wait! Are you still worried about your crush? Dang, it reall got you huh!"

Jeongin let his body fell on the sofa. He wanted to say something but he couldn't. "I'll pass this time. Tell them I'm really sick."

"Lovesick." Felix chuckled as he sat beside him. "Lurking here won't help you. You should go and hang out with us to forget about her."

"It will get worse." Jeongin mumbled to himself. "It's fine, hyung. I can handle myself."

Felix rolled his eyes. "Noona will get mad if she didn't see you there. You know the last thing I want to hear is her nagging voice. Damn, I can't handle that one."

Jeongin flinched. "Tell her that I'm really sick."

"Wow, you're lying. That's bad."

Jeongin glared at him. "What am I? A kid?"

"You are."

"I'm 18."

"And I'm 19."

"You're just a year older than me.

"And you're still a baby."

Jeongin groaned. "I don't wanna be a baby anymore."

"No, you will always be our baby. Let's go!"

Jeongin couldn't get a chance to resist when Felix already pulled him and dragged him out of his house to Seungmin's.

Damn. He's not yet ready to face her again.

"GOOD morning, everyone!" Felix shouted as soon as he stepped inside the Im's house.

"Shut up, Felix. You're ruining my morning." Nayeon, Seungmin's older sister, said while eating a slice of pizza.

Seungmin turned to look at Felix."Eyy! You really came! I'm about to finish these all off."

"You selfish jerk." Felix sat beside Seungmin and took a slice of pizza.

"Where's Jeongin?" Nayeon asked.

"Outside. He stepped on something, I think it's a pin or what." Felix answered

Jeongin cursed inside his head as he watched them having fun eating pizza. Good excuse again, Jeongin. But fuck, he can't go there. It's just her back that he can see yet he's already acting that way. He's so screwed. But what if he's wrong? What if what he felt yesterday is normal? Or what if he's just overthinking?

Jeongin pulled his hair in frustration. He's back at it again. He's getting crazy again. Fuck! This need to stop! There's only one thing he needs to do. He need to face her and if it still feel the same way he felt yesterday then he really do like her.

He took a deep breath and stood straightly as he prepared himself. He turned around but froze when he saw her standing there on her white v-neck shirt and a denim short with a slice of pizza on her hand.

"N-noona.." Oh, no, no, no. Calm the fuck down, boy. Stop your heart from beating faster.

"Is your foot, okay? Felix said you stepped on something."

"Y-yeah.. i-it's fine." he said as he wiggled his foot.

Nayeon gave him her bunny smile and ruffled his hair. "Let's go inside. I'm worried those two might really finish all the pizzas off." she grabbed his arm and pulled him inside.