000 | prologue

Yang Jeongin

Im Nayeon

□ □ □

"Noona..." Jeongin moaned between their kiss. The feeling is new to him yet he likes it— no— he loves it so much.

Unconsciously, his hand went to her nape, pulling her closer, wanting more of her lips. His body jerked when he felt her hands on his naked chest. He doesn't know why but it makes him feel hot. He wants her hand to touch it more, to touch his skin, his every body. And as if God heard his wish, Nayeon's hands went lower down to his abdomen that made him groaned and accidentally bit her lip. He pulled away when he tasted blood.

"I-I'm sorry, noona.." he said with worried eyes as he gently touch her lip that he bit.

Nayeon just shook her head and licked the blood with her tongue. "It's fine."

"I don't know how to kiss, noona." he whispered, a little embarrassed.

"Then, I'll teach you." Nayeon dropped her arms on his shoulder making him looked at her— to her inviting lips. "Kiss me." she whispered.

Jeongin was already hypnotized by her as he moved closer and claimed her mouth again. He imitated the way she kiss him. He nibbled, suck and licked her lips senseless. His body is on heat, he wanted more.. more of her. And Nayeon granted it.

When his lips parted, he felt her tongue entered his mouth and touched his that made him lost his shit.

He grabbed her waist and put his other hand on her nape to deepen the kiss. His tongue tasting every area of her mouth sending him to ecstasy. He groaned in so much pleasure he's been feeling. He become aggressive, lightly biting her lips while his hands are touching her body frenziedly.

Nayeon placed her hand on chest and broke the kiss to breathe. "Wait— "

But Jeongin is avid, he captured her lips again and kissed her lusciously.

"Nayeon? Where are you? Babe?"

Nayeon forcefully pushed Jeongin away when she heard that voice from the outside, like she just woke up from her oblivion. "We need to stop."

Jeongin went to the door and locked it before he turned off the lights and went back in front of her.

Nayeon's forehead creased. "What are you doing??"

Jeongin planted a soft and swift kiss on her lips. "Continuing what we're doing?"

Nayeon shook her head. "We can't. I need to go— "

He pushed her on the wall when she was about to leave and kissed her lips again tenderly. "No, we're not yet finish." and without letting her say anything else, he crashed his lips on hers again, kissing her the way he kissed her earlier. He pressed his body on her and it's already too late when he realize that his manhood has already been hardening.

They both flinched when they felt their private parts touched.

"Jeongin.." she moaned between their kiss. "Stop..."

Jeongin just groaned before giving her a last kis and whispered on her ears. "It's aching, noona.. It wants to get touch by you.. I want more of you, noona."

Nayeon moaned again when she felt his hardness grinding on hers. "Damn it, Jeongin.." she pulled his head and kissed his lips, teasing him. "Then let noona do something for it."

• ───━━━━─ ●─━━━━─── •

straytwice series 1 » y.ji & i.ny
english | narrative | epistolary

❝in which jeongin fell in love to someone who' six years older than him.❞

“I don't care what will people say, I just love you damn much.” — Yang Jeongin

• ───━━━━─ ●─━━━━─── •