TodoIida

This was requested by @pineappleJuice_Cos they are all aged up

(CG) Tenya Iida

(Little) Shoto Todoroki 6 months, diapers, pacis, bottles, adult baby things.

Tenya and Shoto had been together since they graduated, they were happy  but the lives they were given after school. They had been together for around 5 years, when Shoto told Tanya about to  fact that he was a little it was on their 6 month anniversary. The setup was perfect and romantic the youngest Todoroki barely managed out the fact that he liked to at like a child to his partner. There had been so much trama in his life that opening up was difficult for him to sputter out, the fact that he was a little he was so scared Iida would break up with him but the opposite happened. Two strong arms wrapped around Shoto's body pulling him into a hug, the safety he felt that night made him start to slip.

Back then Tenya had no Idea what he was doing, but now, let's just say Shoto was a very spoiled baby.

Now in the present Tenya and his Husband Shoto Iida had an amazing life, as hero's, as lovers, as little and caregiver. Blue hair fell over the speedsters eyes as he leaned against the door to the mansion the two lived in happily. The house was a beautiful classic Japanese Vila style, the two had a shared love for the home. Stress radiated from Tenya, his day was full of paperwork and being berated by press begging for more info on the villain up rise. He kicked off his shoes getting more comfortable as he loosened his tie, he didn't even leave the entrance way before he saw Shoto walk over to him with his normal stoic look "welcome home" he placed a soft kiss on Tenya's lips and it instantly made him feel better.

Shoto's day was a lot different but still stressful, luckily he had gotten time off to recover from a terrible injury that had left him bedridden for nearly 2 weeks. He had a limp to his walk, his kneecap had been completely dislocated it required a surgery but now he was out of bed and healing amazingly. All day Shoto had been wanting to regress but knew that he had to wait but now he felt bad seeing the Tenya was stressed and didn't want to be a burden to his husband.  Without saying a word Shoto wrapped his arms around the speedy  hero that he loved so much "hey dad- Teny how was your day?". The slip up didn't go unnoticed by the blue haired male,  he wrapped his muscular arms around Shoto smiling peacefully already feeling better being at home holding his partner. "Hello baby boy, My day was alright but it's much better now that I'm holding you" A gentle kiss was placed on top of the regressors head.

A loving aurora radiated between the rooms of the house that the two shared, it was adorable to Tenya watching his other half struggle to not regress. He sat in the living room sipping some tea, amused by watching Shoto struggle. Everything that the regressor did somehow caused him to slip even further into his headspace, he had put his thumb into his mouth before catching himself. Tenya wasn't helping either, he gently ran his thumb over Shoto's shoulder something that soothed the boy into his headspace; Never did he refer to Shoto by his name only things such as baby or buba, sweetie,cute ect.. Shoto whined as he fully slipped. He cuddled up to his daddy making grabby hands at the tea he was drinking. 
Iida chuckled pulling the baby into his lap helping the young one take a sip of the sweet camomile tea. Once the adult infant was done taking a sip he was picked up by Tenya taking him up to his little room. 

Said room was light blue with toys and a change table, a crib for the little and everything he could wish for. He was laid on the change table given a toy to entertain him as his caregiver got out the supplies that was needed. A monster onesie and Diaper,  Changing Shoto was always easy he just laid there babbling to himself or Tenya. Once he was changed Iida picked up his sweet little placing a pacifier in his mouth as he went to the kitchen making him a bottle of angel milk (recipe at the end). He shook the bottle and handed it to Shoto as he pulled him onto his lap feeding him with a soft smile. Taking care of the little always filled Tenya's  grey days with sunshine and these were one of those days, just simply feeding  Shoto made all those clouds drift away from Tenyas sower mood. 
After finishing the milk shoto had to fight to keep his eyes open, he sat up nuzzling into his Daddies chest finally feeling safe after all those years of abuse from his Father. He loved this feeling being held safely in Tenya's arms sucking on his paci  in his favorite onesie. Nothing could beat this level of joy and trancitaty the two felt with each other. 

😇Angel Milk😇

Milk (almond, soy, cow, ect)

Vanilla how ever much you want but a splash works

Sugar, 2 or three scoops (white or brown) 

Then Heat up to how you like and enjoy 😇😇😇