Tsyu x Tokoyami

(CG) Tokiami

(little) Tsyu 4  (not much little gear.)

Third person 

"DAAAAAAAADDDYYYYYYYYYYYY!!" The frog girl called as she jumped into Tokoyami arms the moment he walked threw the dorm doors.  She was home sick all day unable to be with her daddy, being sick always made her small, lucky class 1-A knew about her. At first they were ify about but now they were just acostom to seeing the hero in training on the floor watching cartoons with a apple sauce in her hands. The girls were amazing at taking care of her, playing games, keeping her focused in class but Tokiami was her daddy. He had been her caregiver for some years now, since she aged he had taught her to use the potty use her big girl words and read. He loved taking care of his baby girl and felt terrible that he wasn't there all day to read to her and play. Holding her close he closed his eyes finally feeling at peace for the first time today "hey baby girl, how was your day?" He asked as their classmates just walked by. A horse cough erupted from Tsyu "i feel all yucky today daddy". 

Upstairs in Tsuys room the bird man held his girl watching powerpuff girls and playing with dolls. Every couple minutes she would let out a sandpaper cough making Fumikage panic, he had always been protective of her when she was sick. Tsu cuddled up to her daddy yawning "Daddy? can I have a snack?" this melted his heart smiling "of course you can have a snack. What does my little frog want?" he asked picking her up. They walked downstairs to the kitchen  checking on what snacks we had left. The whole dorm had an unspoken agreement that all of the littles snack were off limits things like granola bars, applesauce, goldfish were hers. Tokoyami  set  her down letting her choose out her  snack which ended up being applesauce which was good for her throat.

It was around 11 p.m and the frog girl was fast asleep but her daddy laid next to her holding her close admiring her as she slept. Tokoyami was so glad he had found a baby girl to love, he couldn't be happier about  it.