BakuShin pt.2

Add on to part one, this is once they are in their third  

(CG) Bakugou

(little) Shinsou 1-5 Diapers, pull ups, pacifiers, bottles, Sippy cups.

it was two in the morning all Katsuki could hear was his baby crying in his crib. Yes Katsuki had gotten a crib made for shinsou, but he wasn't a monster it was in his closet it folded up, when to was unfolded it made it so the two were in the same room. Tiredly he got up  and walked over to Shinsou who was silently sobbing into his stuffies. Katsuki sighed  unclasping the wall on the crib pushing it down so he could pick up his baby, "hey sweetie what's wrong?" he asked softly running a hand threw his hair soothingly. Shinsou hugged Katsuki cuddling up into his lap, he whimpered burying his face in his daddy's neck. Whenever this happened Katsuki felt bad knowing he had left his baby alone to long. With Hitoshi's separation anxiety he struggled to be away from people he cared for, when he was in his head space it was worst never wanting to be left alone for any longer then an hour. 

Katsuki  picked up his little taking him to his bed they both laid down. Katsuki watch Shinsou suck on his pacifier and hug his little bare stuffie till he fell asleep.

In the morning when Hotoshi woke up  he looked at his sleeping daddy and smiled brightly. He was closer to 3 now and wanted his Daddy to play with him, the sun was up so it was play time. Hitoshi leaned in close poking Katsuki's cheek "daddy?" he asked in a soft whisper. When that failed to get Katsuki's attention the tot resorted to something drastic. He started to jump on the bed giggling madly "DADDY DADDY DADDY!", this got Katsuki up. His light blonde hair falling over his face as he looked up on his little bouncing on the bed cheering loudly; too loudly for this morning.  "Pumpkin it's too early to jump on the bed" Katsuki gaveld out pulling Shinsou into his arms trying to get him to calm down, this just got little giggles from the little tot. Hitoshi managed to wiggle out of Katsuki's tight arms giggling like a little maniac, "no daddy play". 

After a full ten minutes of battling with the little Katsuki gave  up on trying to sleep in "ok baby how about daddy makes you some pancakes". A smile pulled at the corners of his lips seeing Shinsou's eyes light up "YAY CAKIES~!" he cheered jumping up and down on the floor. As Katsuki cooked up the pancakes putting some blueberries and raspberries in it knowing that Shinsou has been good that would be a sweet treat. He smiled seeing shinsou playing on the floor with a bottle of milk playing with his stuffies and trains. "hey baby boy" the blonde cooed as nicely as he could, Hitoshi looked up at him shining violet eyes "yes daddy?" Katsuki kneeled down as Shinsou crawled over to his daddy, "open wide" Katsuki put a raspberry in his mouth "there you go" he kissed the top of Shinsou's head. "Tank you Daddy" he beamed looking up at Katsuki watching him with all the interest in the world. Soon though he lost that interest and went back to playing with his toys  and drinking his bottle. 

Mitsuki walked out of her room groaning "Katsuki why are you up its like 6?" she asked not seeing Shinsou on the floor. Her son huffed looking over at her "I'm making breakfast what does it look like you old bitch". Mitsuki huffed smacking the back of Katsuki's head This made Shinsou giggle from the floor, The older woman smiled "oh I see". She walked over kneeling down patting the littles head "hi sweetheart, how is my favorite nephew?" Mitsuki cooed. Shinsou giggled "aunty Mittsy" he clapped making grabby hands towards the woman, She smiled picking him up.  Though all of the Bakugou's knew Hitoshi was a little the parents struggled with it at first, Mitsuki warmed up to it real quick and found it adorable, Masaru still sometimes struggled with seeing Shinsou act like a child he was glad he wasn't cutting or doing anything to harm himself. In his babbling language the little told mitsuki about the adventurer he and  trains were going on. 
Seeing Shinsou in Mitsuki's arms put Katsuki on high alert being the overprotective daddy he was. He walked over taking Shinny from her arms, he set him at the table  with a dion plate and fork. 

Shinsou ate his pancakes with Katsuki happily offering his daddy a sip from  his bottle and some of his pancakes. Happily Katsuki took what his baby offered giving him a kiss in return "thank you so much Kitten". Shinsou hugged katsuki giggling "I wovb ou so mut daddy" he slurred

Katsuki kissed the top of his precious baby boys head "i love you too my prince"