BakuShin

No Quirks. there are mentions  of death and cheating. Will be long.

(CG) Bakugou 

(Little)  Shinsou 1-6   Diapers/pulls ups/underwear, sippy cups/bottles, pacis (all this based off what age he is at the time)

~~~~~

Bakugou's PoV

Katsuki sat in bed waiting for Hitoshi to show up so they could hangout. The two had known each other since they were babies, their moms were best friends while the two boys were growing so it makes sense that they were close.  Something about the insomniac always appealed to Katsuki, Hitosh seemed so strong growing up afraid of nothing yet so fragile. It didn't take long for Bakugou to realize it was just a front. As kids it seemed so apparent that nothing was ever going to change them, then in the blink of an eye that all changed.

It was winter  late at night when Bakugou remembered his mom getting a phone call that broke her heart. Her best friend and husband were murdered in cold blood leaving Hitoshi without parents. The two boys were 8 at the time but Shinsou changed completely. He would have panic attacks all the time, became depressed and couldn't sleep without having a nightmare. All though Katsuki knew better then to ask what had happened that night it made him curious why it changed his best friend so much. He went from unbreakable to fragel as broken glass. So Katsuki Bakugou swore to protect his friend if it was the last thing he did.

After that though Hitoshi was in and out of  foster homes causing him to get even more stressed about new things. Luckily after six years of moving from place to place, never having a home he was adopted by two young men who had been looking for a son. They were nice enough Katsuki Supposed, Hitoshi seemed to like them only issue he had was the adultire that one of his fathers committed time and time again. 

Letting out a sigh the ash blonde turned off his game knowing Hitoshi was sensitive to the sound of gun fire, he was sensitive to any sudden loud sounds. It was sometimes  hard for Katsuki dealing with someone with all the issues that Shinsou possessed. Yet still Katsuki loved him, he loved him like he was his boyfriend and with all honesty they kinda were. Not officially but they both were so close it was like that. Ever since childhood the two were close, closer than Izuku and Katsuki could ever be.  When Shinsou's mother was alive she'd often tease about how they two friends were bound to end up with each other. Katsuki was brought out of the wholesome memories of childhood by the ash blondes loud ass mother screaming at him to get the door. Giving a groan in response Katsuki made his way downstairs to the front door flinging it open angrily. "Woah there don't rip the door off it hinges there Kitty" a all too familiar worn out voice remarked. A scoff erupted from the blonde at both the nickname and the attack at his anger problem. Katsuki just "Tsk" Stepping to the side as his friend walked into the house, "whatever snoozer". The wild haired male just rolled his eyes chuckling.

Time skip.

Shinsou sat on the carpeted floor reading a book, his glasses just hanging on by the edge of his nose so he could see the words better.  Indigo hair wildly falling over his face, chewing his lip nervously over something that most likely had nothing to do with him. Katsuki loved watching Shinsou, he was so interesting to watch with all his nervous habits, best part was he was silent about it unlike Izuku who would mumble and make too much noise. "Katsuki..." Shinsou rasped looking up at the blonde closing his book, 'dammit ' he thought blinking a few times "yeah the fuck do you want?". Nothing came out of the other which was normal, whenever Hitoshi ever said Bakugou's first name he wanted something and he was stressed. The insomniac made his way over to Katsuki resting a head on his shoulder looking at the screen  where Katsuki was playing CoD, obviously with the volume off so he did not trigger a panic attack. 

Katsuki knew what Shinsou wanted so he opened his arms and quickly Hitoshi sunk into his lap. The game continued the blonde unaware of the regressor regressing, it only came to his attention when he heard "Daddy?" Shinsou looked back at  katsuki a small pout on his lip that broke Katsukis heart. He was well aware that his friend was a little, he had been said little's Caregiver for the past year, it was a little strange how well Katsuki adjusted to taking care of the little. The caregiver set down the controller giving Shinsou a  finger to grab onto, "how old are you bubba?" he asked  as Shinsou  pulled on and played with his pointer. When he got no response Katsuki opened his bedside drawer picking out a bottle and a sippy cup and a pacifier, "which one baby?" Hitoshi pointed at the bottle indicating he was around one or two. 

Quickly Katsuki got to work picking up Shinsou picking out some kitty pajamas, he stripped him down getting him in a diaper. Shinsou struggled to get into his kitty pajamas but they got threw with help from his daddy. The blonde ruffled Hitoshi's hair earning a giggle from the boy as he waddled over to the bed rolling on and grabbing his paci he name 'lula', he put lula in his mouth looking at the Tv showing Katsuki's paused game. Katsuki grabbed a bottle kissing the top of Shinsou's head "I'm gonna make you a bottle kay baby boy" he got a nod in response, he changed the channel to thomas for the little. 

In the kitchen Katsuki prepared his little one a bottle of milk, making it warm to sooth and possibly help Hitoshi get to sleep. "Oh Shinsou's here?" the blondes father asked, getting Katsuki's attention "yeah, he's been here for like three hours, but he just regressed". Both of Katsuki's parents knew about the regressor and his daddy, lucky they were both supportive of Hitoshi's choices as long as he safe. He pulled the bottle out of the microwave, Masaru blinked noticing "oh he's really young" Katsuki just nodded making sure the drink wasn't too hot, "yeah might be one or younger not quite sure he isn't talking". Katsuki screwed on the nipple walking back to his room to find his baby on the bed staring at the Tv with a huge smile behind his lula. When the baby boy saw his daddy he lit up so brightly raching out making grabby hands excited for his bottle and dada. "hey baby boy you ready for a bottle?" Katski sat on the bed pulling Shinsou into his lap taking out the paci feeding Shinsou with the bottle. 

Once the feeding was over Shinsou played in Katsuki lap as the Teen continued his game. He loved his baby so much.

(might add more not sure yet)