Feeling an angels embrace / EL toque y roce de un ángel

ENG

After a few hours (at dawn on the next day), within Larry's subconscious a thought manifests; "What ...is this? ......its warm, ...............with a known aroma, ............I think it is my favorite scent, it makes me .........feel safe, ...I want I want to see it." Larry opens his eyes, he tries to accommodate himself the way he is lying down, but something does not allow him to do it, he feels a pressure on his back, hip and abdomen. Nervous about what is happening, he turns, watches how Montimer holds him back, wrapping his arms around him. "What happened?" Reason Larry exalted, while trying to remember past events.

It does not take much to think about how the actions went, to get to the current scenario, it is clear that it was Montimer's best decision, to face the prompt regulation of Larry's temperature. "I didn't expect that your concern for my well-being was so important ... you really are just like an angel" Larry reflects, and fortuitously, without waking Montimer up, welcomes his embrace.

In the morning of the same day, Montimer wakes up, still worried about Larry's health, he tries to approach his hand to touch the guest's forehead, but, he remains motionless because he is held by his arms. In the most cautious way, he moves away slowly, at the same time as he gets out of bed. Then, it unfolds towards the end where Larry rests, touches his forehead and with a contented sigh, he murmurs "You are much better now, what a terrible scare that you gave me yesterday, ... I thought I was losing you." After that, without thinking, he kisses him in his forehead, then he dress himself and leaves the room, subtly shutting the door behind him.

Once he leaves, Larry gets up surprised and flushed, since he witnessed everything from the moment Montimer tried to get away from the bed, Larry only pretended to be asleep, so he couldn't bother him in any particular way. However, such a sudden action was not expected, it was something unexpected, but tender.

On the other hand, Montimer examines Ronnie's condition, apparently the medicine took effect, she only needs to be under constant surveillance in case the little one needs something. "For now, all that's left is to make breakfast," thinks Montimer as he goes down the stairs.

However, something alarming happens, he fixes his gaze on the door and sees that it is half open, he does not specifically remember closing it, but hears sounds coming from the kitchen, worried about it, he proceeds to sneak up the stairs to alert Larry,

In the bedroom, Larry and Montimer look at each other, seeing that Larry has already woken up, quickly gestures for him to remain silent, then Montimer approaches, muttering:

Montimer: Get dressed, -he guides himself to the wardrobe and gives Larry some clothes to wear-

Larry: Why in such a hurry?

Montimer: Don't be alarmed, but I think someone broke into the house.

Larry: Are you sure about that?

Montimer: Very sure, yesterday for everything that happened, I don't think I had properly closed the door, also I heard footsteps in the kitchen.

Larry: Ok, what do we do?

Montimer: Lock yourself in Ronnie's room, put the safety on, and stay safe with her.

Larry: And what are you going to do?

Montimer: I'm going to find out more deeply with the person we're dealing with.

Larry: There is a lot of risk and I am not going to leave you alone, two are better than one.

Montimer: ... Okay, in that case, let's do the following ...