Unconcious affection / Afecto inconsciente

ENG

At first, Larry doesn't notice what happened, it takes a few minutes until his last call ends. As soon as he finishes, he listens to a distant voice, paying attention to it, he goes to Ronnie's room, but doesn't perceive her presence -Ronnie? ... Ronnie where are you? - Larry exclaims and guides himself in the direction of the distant voice. Hearing panic coming from the portal, he immediately opens the door:

"LARRY !! ... Larry!" Ronnie enters the house crying sharply.

"Calm down, everything is fine," tells Larry while receiving the girl with a hug, trying to comfort her

"I... I was very afraid" Describe Ronnie

"I know, don't worry, you're already safe," says Larry

As a result of what just happened, Larry touches the girl's forehead. He realizes the little girl is cold, so he decides to let her rest in her bedroom. Then, he goes to the kitchen and takes equipment, such as; compresses, clean towels, a container with warm water and a thermometer to evaluate the minor (all this obtained from the first aid dispensary).

An hour later, it seems, everything is under control, the thermometer initially indicated a temperature a little lower than usual. The compresses along with the towels take effect, and Ronnie describes being somewhat down. Considering both the small discomfort and the low temperature, Larry considers it to be a common cold. Objectively he looks for the medicines, but without any success, he doesn't find them.

Concerned about this, Larry investigates nearby pharmaceuticals on Montimer's computer, the closest one is a 15-minute walk away, without a doubt in mind, he decides to buy those missing antibiotics. He borrows money from Montimer, with a copy of the keys obtained from the kitchen and gives notice of his departure (at that moment, Ronnie stops Larry and gives him a small led lamp, in case it gets dark), and verifies that everything is in order before leaving. Opening the knob on the front door, Larry feels the heartbreaking cold throughout his body, notices the dizzying ability of the freezing storm, -How could I not have noticed before? ... if I had to wait longer, she could... luckily it's just a cold . I hope I get there in time before the blizzard gets worse-, thinks Larry, and heads off to the drug store.

On the other hand, Montimer leaves his job, complying with the established schedule. He leaves the place and joins on the way home. Just 50 minutes away, contemplating the terrible frost of the day, he chooses to go by taxi to his home.

Unfair to the facts, the city has a not so appreciable feature; In the eastern center, very crowded places with many people are located, it is the most inhabited area of ​​the place, therefore, it is built to allow free pedestrian passage, it is where jobs, schools and everything commercial is located. In the western center of the city, there are reserves, parks and some convenience stores, it is not adapted for its passage in winter seasons.

Arriving at the store, Larry proceeds to choose the necessary prescriptions and approaches the box, pays, takes the medicine, and leaves. Even with the storm present, Larry leaves the place and against the wind, reintegrates his path on the way home, however, Larry is not used to the severe weather of the place, it is then that a quarter of the way down, he collapses, tries to continue crawling, but does not have the necessary strength to continue, -I did not think, I would last a short time, Can I do nothing right? ... I just hope Montimer is fine, he don't worry about me, ...maybe I deserve this ...... -Thought Larry, while being subdued by the stormy weather.

Meanwhile, Montimer arrives home from work and enters:
I'm home, highlights his arrival Montimer.

... Ronnie? Montimer asks expected to the surprising silence and looks for his little girl.