Chapter 8

Dear diary,
      I can't believe me and buck are having a kid together. We told the firehouse and everyone was excited and Eddy was super excited. I'm gonna ask him to be the baby god father and have May as the god mother
           ~Drea

"Hi my love" buck said as he placed the tray of breakfast on the small table in my room.

"I keep forgetting you have a key to my apartment" I said and he smiled.

"Why don't you just move in with me" I said and he stopped in his tracks and looked at me.

"You mean that?" He asked

"Buck, your my boyfriend and father of my child. Ofcourse I mean it" I said sitting up in bed.

"Oh I love you" he said smiling as he picked up the tray and set it in front of me. I saw waffles, eggs, orange juice and toast.

"You know how to make this?" I said

"I mean." He said as he placed a hand on the back of his neck.

"He's learning" eddy said peeking his head through the door frame. I laughed and looked at buck who's face was red.

"Awe Ed you made buck embarrassed" I said laughing.

"Oh stop it" buck said.

"I'll leave you too alone, don't try anything, you gotta baby in their" he said pointing to my stomach and I smiled.

"I can't wait to meet him or her" buck said placing a hand on my stomach as I ate the waffles.

"I know me too... Wait buck aren't you supposed to be on shift" I said

"Bobbys letting me stay home today" he said and placed a kiss on my cheek and climbed in bed with me.

He kissed my lips and I went for more. I kissed him again and again and again.

"Alright Drea I....hey! What did I just say" eddy said covering his eyes.

I laughed and buck turned red again.

"Calm down Ed we were just kissing" I said

"Ok well when you two are done having sex, call me if you need anything" he said walking away.

"Edmundo!" I yelled at him but he didn't answer I heard the door shut and I turned to buck who was still red.

"He's gonna tease me none stop next shift" he said sighing and laying down.

"He's just jealous" I snickered and laid my head on buck chest. He wrapped his arm around me and placed a hand on my stomach.

"Love you Drea" he whispered and kissed my head

"Love you too buck" I said and snuggled closer to him until I fell asleep.

~~~sorry for the short chapter. It's been hard with this online classes🙄 I'll update soon love you guys❤️~~~