San: Since, we are suspended from school, wanna hang out tomorrow or something?

The more I read the text, the more I blushed. Is he asking to hang out with...ME???? I have nothing to do, so I didn't have a problem with that. We're just hanging out, right? 

Me: sure, what u wanna do?

San: I heard a new Black Panther movie came out a few days ago, how about that?

Me: ohhhhh, hell yeah. is 5 good 4 u?

San: Sure, I gotta go. My parents are home. Be ready tomorrow.

Me: i will, bye. 

I put my phone down on my lap and laughed quietly to myself. I, Jung Wooyoung, was going to see a movie with Choi San tomorrow. My life was changing before my very eyes, but I didn't run away from it. Instead, I welcomed it with open arms, curious about what was in store for me.

San's POV
   I smirked, still holding my phone in my hand. Jung Wooyoung said yes to my request to hang out with me. I laid my head down, thinking about the possibilities ahead of me and how they would affect my relationship with Wooyoung. I sighed, closing my eyes in exhaustion.

    Wait a second, did he say he likes to dance? Maybe I could......

    I immediately opened up the school website, looking for the dance lessons that Wooyoung attends. It turns out there is some room for one dancer. I grinned, typing my transcript and my school schedule. Wooyoung would be so surprised to see me in his class if we were in the same period. I instantly was admitted to the class, which made me smile slyly. I brushed my hair from my eyes and cracked my neck in the process.

    Should I tell him I take a dance class now? Nah, I'm good.

     I laid my whole body on the bed, yearning for rest. I closed my eyes, relaxed my stiff muscles, slowed my heartbeats, and fell asleep.
                      ..............
   I woke up to the morning light shining bright in my crusty eyes, signaling me to start my day. I groaned, not wanting to get out of bed until I remembered my plans. I smiled to myself, giddiness spreading inside my body like a drug injected inside of me. I sprang out of bed, made my bed as quickly as possible, grabbed clothes from my wardrobe, and entered my vast restroom. I took a shower, enjoying the warm water running down my body, loosening my stiff muscles. After my shower, I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and put my clothes on. I decided to wear a blue turtleneck sweater and blue jeans. You can say I was blue that one day.

     The clothes San wore that day

I went downstairs to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast until I saw my mother already on it

"Good morning, Omma. How well did you sleep last night?"

I kissed her on her cheek, earning a small giggle from her.

"Good, Sannie, thanks for asking. By the way, you mean  'good afternoon'. Your father won't be joining us for lunch nor dinner, you know, business." Omma rolled her eyes and resumed cooking. 

I set the table while thinking about that day, slowly grinning to myself. Little did I know, Omma was watching my every movement, scrunching her eyebrows in confusion.
      After we ate breakfast and washed dishes, I told her I was going to Jongho's house. I was about to step out of the house until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

    "San, are you Ok? You're acting... different today. Is something the matter?" Concern was written all over her face, making me feel uneasy. Does she know about Wooyoung? Does she know about my rescuing of him? But I didn't see any signs of that, so I shook my head no. She kissed me goodbye and I left the house.

  Hello again, ATINY!!!! I am so sorry for the slight delay ☹️. You know, the Coronavirus, school closing, it has been chaotic and nerve-racking. I hope this chapter makes up for it. I love y'all so much ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ FIGHTING!!!!!!