Arriveiderci... Italy

Começar do início

Mista:"But You're Immortal now! Just think of how much good you could do for the good!"

Bruno:"That's the point... Immorality Is a painful existence, worse than the one it saved me from. I will have to watch as those I care about age and fade as I remain unchanged..."

Fugo:"At least wait until Narancia wakes up! so he can say goodbye!"

Bruno:"no, he'd just try to stop Kars..."

Trish:"We can Figure something out!"

Bruno:"Trish, I didn't get to tell you this but.... It's rather small, but, I have a house in the suburbs of Naples. Once this is over, if you don't have anywhere to go, you can live there. There's a school nearby, as well as a great restaurant. It's close to the beach too. You've had nothing but Horrible things happen to you, but you still have a chance to enjoy a new life."

The only one that seems to be nonobjective is Giorno

Bruno approaches Giorno before placing his hand on his shoulder.

Bruno:"I'm leaving the rest up to you, Giorno."

Giorno:"B-Bucciarati... we can figure something out, we can--"

Bruno:"Giorno, I was reborn. When I met you back home in Naples... when I betrayed the organization... My soul had fated to slowly die, but it was reborn... Thanks to you."

"this is pretty touching" Kars thinks to himself.

Bruno:"This is what True Happiness is. This is how it should be. Don't worry. Please Give everyone my Regards."

Kars solemnly places his hand on Bruno's head.

Bruno:"Don't worry about it, Giorno. I'm only going back to where I was supposed to go. I'm Simply returning to how I once was..."

Kars:"Arrivederci... Bruno...."

Hamon Energy surrounds his hand as he sends it through Bruno's Brain

Bruno:"Grazie.... Kars...."

The Energy pulsates within his brain Targeting the pain receptors first before Destroying his brain completely.

Like a marionette having its strings cut Bruno collapses onto the floor

the gang share a moment of silence

Giorno:"We'll need a bodybag, his body will disintegrate if it's in the sun.... Bruno Deserves to be Buried in his hometown..."

The gang gets up and begins to walk off.

Giorno and Kars are the last to leave.

as Giorno gets up Kars stops him and places something in his hand.

Kars:"He said he'd leave the rest to you.... and so will I, You'll need it more than I do..."

Giorno opens his palm to see the Requiem arrow tip in his grasp.

Kars:"Nobody should wield the Power of Requiem... not even me, But you, Giorno Giovanna, you truly are something else... I trust you with my unendable Life."