Universe 5: The Proof

Start from the beginning

"It's a witchhunt I tell you a witchhunt!" He yelled before being taped up by Sero to the thankfulness of the girls in the room

Bakugo staggered up, trying to regain his balance.
"Fight! What he hells wrong with you?! Why?!"

"He keeps saying why a lot." Tokoyami commented.

"Yeah what's with that? Shoji asked.

"It'll come up in a bit." Maze said.

Bakugo and Midoriya tensed, knowing what was up next.

"Why did I end up having to chase after someone who was always behind me?" He said, looking down.

"That's kind of sad." Present Mic said. "He always believed he was the best but then Midoriya got his quirk and everything he knew was flipped around."

Bakugo just crossed his arms, sulking.

It showed another flashback, this time of them as kids. Midoriya was yelling "Kacchan!" While chasing Bakugo who was smiling.

"Again, he was a really cute kid." Mina said, smiling at the child version of her classmate on screen.

"And again, thanks?" Midoriya said, making people laugh.

"But it seems there was a lot of bottled up emotions in this fight. I can understand why you wanted to handle it All Might." Eraser said

Bakugo continued. "Even though you were always behind me."
It showed Bakugo sitting down in a river with Midoriya reaching his hand down to him, asking "Are you okay?" It then showed Bakugo pushing Midoriya down on a playground, the impact echoing in the flashback.

"Can you just stop doing that Bakugo?" Todoroki asked.

"I don't push him around that much anymore." Bakugo whispered, so only Maze heard it. She smiled. Slight character development!

"Why did a damn small fry like you get strong..." It showed Midoriyas scratched and shocked face. "And be acknowledged by All Might...? Why is it that you became strong..."

"Because Dekus the best!" Uraraka said, making Izuku turn into a strawberry again.

Bakugo was looking straight at the ground now. "...But I... Why was I..."

"I feel like some shits about to go down." Sato muttered. Ojiro nodded.

"Oh boy. Here it comes." Midoriya whispered.

Katsuki looked up at Deku like he was searching for an answer, his eyes wide and his face sweaty. "Why was I the one who ended All Might?!"

Everyone took a second to process that, before Kirishima spoke up.

"That's not true Bakubro!" He said, looking at his friend. "Nobody blames you for that! It could have happened to anyone!"

"Whatever. I've gotten over it." He growled, but Maze knew he was grateful for what Kiri said. She smiled.

It focused on Midoriya, his thoughts playing. He's been carrying this with him this whole time...! More than me... This whole time! He's been worrying about it... Thinking about it.

"How did you get that from just a few sentences?" Todoroki asked.

"W-well I guess when you're always worrying about things it's easy to tell when someone else is too." He said nervously.

"The only crush that I have-" Kami started.

"-is crushing anxiety." Deku continued. They both laughed while others just looked on, wondering if they should say anything. The teachers were concerned about Midoriyas mental health.

Maze was laughing as well. "Okay after this I'm totally doing a meme break." She said.

"YES!" Kami and a few of the other memers yelled. People like Iida were just confused.

"But let's go on with the fight. It was getting interesting. Ribbit." Tsu said.

"If I'd been stronger and I hadn't been kidnapped by villains, then that wouldn't have happened..." It showed All Might right after his fight with AFO, pointing at the screen. Bakugo wiped his eyes.

"Even if I try not to think about it... It just comes to my mind unexpectedly!" He shook his head, looking down again. "I don't know what to do!" They could now see full blown tears running down his face as he screamed this.

"Wow. So it actually happened." Mina said, now satisfied.

"At least he can show other emotions other than anger." Ectoplasm said.

"Please don't make fun of Kacchan. He had a lot on his mind." Midoriya said.

"Don't worry, young Bakugo. I don't not blame you for my condition." All Might reassured.

"If you want to talk to us about stuff, we got your back Kacchan!" Kami said, playfully wrapping an arm around Bakugos shoulder, who just shrugged it off of him.

"It's almost over but there's just a few more sentences." Maze said.

"You're not going to show them the whole fight?" Midoriya asked.

"Nah."

"Why not?! It looks really manly!" Tetsutetsu exclaimed.

"Because that's how long the clip is and I don't want to find a longer version." Maze said. "Now suck it up and watch the next few seconds."

The camera zoomed out so they got a view of the two from above. "There might not be any meaning in this fight." Midoriya narrated. "Even so. I thought that I had to go through with it." It zoomed in on the lower half of Midoriyas face as he activated Full Cowling.

The screen faded to black.

"Aaaww!" The audience whined disappointedly.

"I'm not going to show you any more of their private stuff." Maze said, crossing her arms. "Especially since Bakugo doesn't want me to."

"We should respect our classmates and Mazes decisions!" Iida yelled, calming them down a bit.

"ON TO THE MEMES!" Kami the ultimate meme Lord screamed.

"Oh and their all based on you guys!"

"EVEN BETTER!"

"May I ask," Iida said, adjusting his glasses. "What is a meme?"

Kaminari looked like he'd just been socked in the stomach. "My soul." He wheezed before falling over.

"I'm pretty sure you'll get the idea when we start." Maze said, also feeling her soul leaving her.

"This is going to be good." Midoriya said, rubbing his hands together.

"Okay! Let's get going!"

Yo. Sorry that this chapter was kind of short and random, but I think it makes up for my crazy long and kind of predictable last chapter. So as you probably already know, and if you don't then you either skipped the entire chapter or are and idiot, the next chapter will be a meme break and not an actual universe, so if you're not into that then just skip it or something. I'm going to try to do a few funny ones before I get back into the dark ones (which are my favorite to write and read) It could be a villain Deku AU or something like that, I'm not really sure. Hope you enjoyed!