Chapter twenty two : Choice

Start from the beginning

Megatron : Feeling better my beloved pet ~ ?

Layla : Yeah I guess ...

Megatron : Can you tell me what happened ?

Layla : Hm ...

Megatron : I see. Not so talkative huh ~ ? Don't worry I-

Layla : I was alone.

Megatron : Hm ?

/ Layla took a deep breath and talked again\

Layla : I was alone ... In the darkness .. Nobody was there. There was no sound .. nothing ...

/ Megatron hugged her harder and kissed her again in the forehead. Indeed, it must have been horrible to her. But he will make her understand that he and the others will never abandon her\

Megatron : Hush my precious pet ~ I'm here. No one is going to let you alone. It was just a nightmare okay ? A terrible one.

Layla : I know .. it is stupid.

Megatron : It is human hehe ~

Layla : Yeah .. human feelings ..

/ Megatron chuckled and began to stroke her cheek. He loved touching her, kissing her. His poor little princess. She didn't deserve that.
Layla snuggled her head against Megatron's neck. She could feel his hands running through her body. In any case, she was much better despite her headache\

Megatron : Feeling better now ~ ?

Layla : Much better indeed.

Megatron : Hm ~ you see, I have something really important to tell you.

Layla : Oh really ? It was so unexpected.

/ Megatron chuckled. Her voice was so cute when she was ironic\

Megatron : What do you mean by that ~ ?

Layla : Everyone is talking about something that I don't know, Shockwave is experimenting on something that I don't know about and Arachnid disappeared the same day she came back to the Nemesis. And you're surprised that I knew that something was off ?

Megatron : Hehe ~ well I guess I'm not. You're smart after all. A very smart girl ~

Layla : I know I know.

Megatron : Anyway, it's been quite a while since we have this idea. And we are soon done with all "the preparations". But of course, you have to be agree with this. Even if we know you will be, do you ?

Layla : Depend of what it is.

/ Megatron stroked her hair. Oh primus what was on his mind ? Layla expected the worse honestly. But she couldn't know before he says it\

Megatron : We want to turn you into a Cybertron.

Layla : E Eh ? Turn me into a Cybertron ? 

Megatron : Indeed. We prepared the body and thanks to Arachnid Hehehe ~

Layla : And how are you gonna do it ?

Megatron : Shockwave has a special machine for that. It's not going to be painful don't worry.

Layla : Yeah ... Let me think about it okay ? Just a little.

/ Megatron nodded and kissed her one more time before leaving. He transformed and left the room. He was a little pissed that his dear princess didn't accept immediatly. But fortunately, he knew someone who was very good at negotiating. And mainly .. at manipulation.
Layla was still sitting on her bed. She was thinking about what Megatron said. It was .. how can she describe it ? Unexpected ? She didn't know. It was a mess in her head. And with her headache it was harder to think. Was she ready to be .. a robot ? Being a human or a robot .. it will change her life right ? Except for the size of course\

Layla : So hard to choose ... I can't correctly imagine .. Hm ..

/ Suddenly, someone knocked on her door\

Starscream : Laylaaa ~ ? My sweet little princess ~ it's me Starscream ! Can I come in ~ ?

Layla : Sure Starscream.

/ Starscream entered the room and closed the door behind him. He turned into his holoform and walked over to Layla to sit next to her. The King of manipulation was finally going to put his talents to good use.
At first, he must have had trouble completely figuring out Layla. But after several months, he understood how she was thinking. She was basically quite childish, even if she was very intelligent. He was not going to force her, but to convince her in an intelligent way\

Starscream : How are you doing my precious ~ ?

Layla : Better. I just had a terrible headache.

Starscream : Oh my ~ my poor thing, don't worry, you will take your medecine and everything will be just fine ~ !

Layla : Yep ..

/ Starscream took Layla in his arms and rested his chin on her head. He had a big smile on his face. Now here's the show\

Starscream : I heard that you were hesitating about our proposition, weren't you ~ ?

Layla : Hum .. yeah I am. It is quite hard to choose you know ..

Starscream : Oh I perfectly understand ~ it's your choice after all. You have to think about it clearly ~

Layla : Hm .. I don't know Starscream .. It's really hard to choose. I don't know how it is to be a robot ..

/ Starscream smiled and kissed her cheek. She made it easier for him\

Starscream : How it is ~ ? It is wonderful ~ ! Of course I never was a human before but being a robot seemed to be easier than being a human ~. You can't be sick, you can't die because you're old, you can have many specifities that humans can't have ~

Layla : What specifities ?

Starscream : You will be stronger, smarter, more resistant ~ you can change your appearance how you want ~ Think about it, it is clearly better for you. And moreover, if you become a Cybertron, you will be able to stay with us forever. You will never be alone in your life ~ it is what you want right ? We don't want this nightmare to happen, don't we ~ ?

Layla : N No of course I don't want it to happen !

/ Starscream took her chin with his fingers and kissed her nose. Then, he put his forehead against hers\

Starscream : So I guess you know what you want ~ and it means that you know if being a Cybertron is the right choice or no ~ remember, it is your choice ~

Layla : ... You're right. I don't have to think about it so long. It is the right thing for me. Tell Megatron that I accept.

Starscream : Hehe ~ I'm happy that you accepted my precious thing ~ I will tell Lord Megatron about this. Everyone will be happy to hear it ~ [I won ~].