Chapter three : Fascinating specimen

Miko : Bulkhead ? Hey wake up don't do that to me !

Bulkhead : Hm .... Ugh .... W Where am I ?

Miko : Bulkhead ! You're awake !!

Optimus : Welcome back my friend.

/ Bulkhead slowly opened his eyes. His body was suffering from the extreme. He no longer felt his servos and pedes (legs). Miko was near him, with a very worried face. All the Autobots were also present around him\

Bulkhead : What ... what happened ?

Arcee : We found you unconscious on the ground. One of your servos was ripped off. We quickly took you to get treatment from Ratchet and Optimus went to get Miko in the cave.

Bulkhead : Oh .. I'm sorry guys .. They were too strong ... but what about Layla ?

Miko : We were separated ... the rock broke completely when we were trying to escape. Optimus and I didn't find her .. so Starscream and Soundwave must have taken her ...

Bulkhead : Scrap ..

Arcee : I still don't understand why they wanted her ...

Bumblebee : *bip* *oop* *bip* *bop* *oop*

Ratchet : Bumblebee is right. We must find a way to take her back. I can't even imagine what they're planning to do to her.

/ Meanwhile on the Nemesis, Layla had just woken up. She was still in her iron cage. And she had seen that she was no longer on Earth. It seems to be in some sort of scientific laboratory. But his observation was interrupted by the presence of certain robots\

? : Lord Megatron, the human is awake.

Megatron : Good Shockwave, you can open the cage.

Shockwave : Are you sure Lord Megatron ?

Megatron : Yes. Open it.

/ The so-called Shockwave opened her cage. Layla looked at him. It was a massive purple and black robot with a red eye as a face. His whole body seemed to be an armor. He had a blaster on his left arm. He seemed to be the kind of person who is serious all the time.
But what caught her attention the most was the one and powerful : Lord Megatron. Suffice to say that he lived up to his reputation. Endowed with an immense size, a piercing look and a silver gray body which looked like the gladiator's armor and a blaster on the right arm, he looked like a real leader. Layla got up and left her cage, keeping her gaze on him.
Megatron looked at her as well. She was just a tiny human from his point of view.

But something seemed to be

But something seemed to be .. different about her. She wasn't scared. As if it was a normal situation. Layla decided to talk first\

Layla : Hello Lord Megatron isn't it ?

Megatron : Indeed human. I see you have some respect. That's good ~

Layla : What did you kidnap me Lord Megatron ? If you wanted to threaten the Autobots, you should have pick Jack, Miko or Raph. Not me.