𝕠𝕟𝕖. hydrangea

"𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓁𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓈 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝓊𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒." - 𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇

Y/n smiled, inhaling the warm spring breeze. It was almost the middle of March and the flowers were blooming. Y/n walked through the school's greenhouse. It was painted pastel pink and green, setting a nice tone.

She quietly watered the flowers, humming to herself. Y/n was a social butterfly, but everyone insisted that she was a flower instead.

The bell then rang. Y/n looked up, placing the watering can down and walking to the front of the building.

"Hey, Y/n!" she heard a girl call out. Y/n turned around, smiling.

"Hey, Yuna!" she hugged her best friend. "Have you heard about the annual flower festival and men's fashion show?! I heard that the Choi brothers are gonna be in it!" Yuna jumped up and down.

"Haha, calm down! I know, I know." Y/n reassured her.

"Choi Beomgyu is just so handsome! He's so charismatic and cool!" Yuna giggled. "Haha, I know! Have you seen Soobin and Yeonjun, though? They look like gods!" Y/n brightened.

"Yeah! Those three are so freakin' handsome-" Yuna spoke, but then stopped.

"Oh my god! Look, it's them!" Yuna pointed.

Y/n's eyes sparkled at the sight of those three handsome men.

Choi Yeonjun, who was the oldest, had dyed his hair blue. Everyone was shocked by it, but they loved it so much. Everyone thought he was cool and attractive.

Choi Soobin, who was the brother in the middle, was the tallest. He was a gentle giant, coming in at 6'1, being one of the tallest kids in the school. He had the smile of an angel.

Choi Beomgyu, who was the youngest and shortest of them was well known for being friendly but competitive. His blonde hair attracted all girls and he was a really good sport when playing sports.

Y/n smiled, adoring the handsome look of those brothers.

"Well, we have humanities, let's go!" Yuna laughed, grabbing Y/n's hand. The girls ran up the stairs to the third floor and into their class.

"Good morning class." Mr. Lee, their teacher, spoke up.

He was a tall gentleman who was around 23. He always got on people's good sides, not to mention the fact that everyone called him 'Handsome Teacher'.