chapter 1

It was almost 10years, Bright has last set foot on Thailand. He always wanted to return back to the country but his father always seems to find reasons and excuses for not allowing him back. When his own girlfriend of 2yrs has returned to Thailand 3 months back, he put up an act and showed his father that he missed her too much and told him that he wanted to be with her. After several considerations his father allowed him to return to his native land.

     Bright is a 29yrs old handsome man, his father is one of the richest entrepreneur in South East Asia or maybe whole of Asia. Bright doesn't like to keep count on how much rich his father is.   He doesn't even care what his father's company are about, all he wanted to do was to create his own video game and a successful gaming company. That's why he sweet talked his father to arrange a job in one of his best friend's gaming company...

         Gamelicious  is the first big gaming company in entire Thailand. Though the company dealt with small time video games in the past, in last 3yrs they developed huge mainly because of one game.  The heart of dragon. The game put the company on world map within 24hrs of its release.

    Video games never stood a chance against time. They slowly start to fade when a new game is introduced, a person may have interest in one particular game for maybe 1year maximum. But this game The heart of dragon,  stood against time and has more than 100 million followers all around the world for 3yrs. They keep on upgrading the game as technology develops and the storyline is also pretty interesting...

         Bright who was never interested in anything prior to the game's intro, was hooked to the game and wanted to be a part of it. The student who attended college as a hobby, took many courses to learn about gaming and animation. Maybe because his father found his sincerity and hardwork very satisfied he finally allowed the boy to pursue his dream on one condition that he should succeed in establishing a very successful gaming company within 2years or he should give up the dream and come work for the company.

           Why does Bright like this particular game very much? Why not any other game? He feels familiarity with the game. Maybe he might have visited the places that was visualized in the game prior to his departure from Thailand. He shook his head No, that's not it, the places are from all over the world still he found each and every place very familiar and close to his heart. The first time he played the game with the visuals that used landscapes of thailand he broke down in tears, he didnt know why but he cried himself to sleep. And from then he never played the game in particular designation, he will never tell his father about this, for once he will stop him from going to Bangkok for forever, and then he will send him to see a 'shrink' like he did all those years ago. Bright shuddered at the thought of visiting the shrink.

     His father has warned him countless times to be careful and anything that upsets or troubles him, he should be returning to Singapore immediately, he even had him make a promise for that. His father could be called overbearing sometimes, he even threatened the president of the company to take care of him. He wanted to lay low and learn things but his father has made that tough for him, he shouldn't have asked his father for the recommendation, what could he do he wanted to get into the company badly.

      Now that he is here in front of the company he felt elated. The company is situated at the outskirts of Bangkok, a 7storey building on a 5acre land. It has about 5000 workers from president of the company to watchman or janitors, it has inbuilt playschool for working parents, game area, a single floor full of cafeteria with different brands McD, KFC etc... working here would be fun was his first thought, he saw a spa area for massaging with beautiful girls on the way to the presidents office. The president room was situated in the 6th floor, as he was waiting to meet the president he got curious, always the president or chairman's room would be situated on the top floor but why is it different here. He approached the secretary, gave her a flirty smile and engaged her in a convo.