Loving My Bestfriend (Part 1)

Spring's P.O.V.

I watched from afar looking at my best friend who was currently making out with a blonde cheerleading bimbo.

Do you guys know how hard it is to love your lesbian bestfriend who always play around with other girls except you? I mean what is wrong with me? Why can't she look at me as a woman? She only sees me as a best friend figure.

What do those bitches have that I don't? Is it their big boobs? or perhaps their gifted ass?

Okay, I admit it. I'm not as pretty as the women she plays around with. I'm simple and practical. Well, I can be considered as somewhat of a nerd. So technically, it's not hard to find the answer as to why I don't strike her interest.

When she noticed someone looking at her and discovered that it was me, she started walking towards me with the blondie close by her side, arms around each other.

"Hi Spring, are we still up for tonight?" She said, giving me a warm smile.

"Yes, Raven. Just don't be late. Be there at 6:30 sharp, understood?" I said with a strict tone.

"Yes Ma'am, I understand." She chuckled and left with the bimbo to go someplace to continue their make out session.

When I see her with other women, I can't help but feel the ache within my heart.

Raven and I were the best of friends since third grade. Like any other best friend stories, she saved me from a bully and that's where it all started. Now that we're in the tenth grade, we are still friends and she still protects me from my bullies. As I've said earlier, I'm kind of a nerd so bullies are inevitable for me.

The warning bell rang breaking me from my trance and signaling the students to go to their classes.

The day swiftly passed by and before I knew it, I was already in my last class which is Math, my greatest enemy.

I had this class with Raven so I was waiting for her arrival. When she entered the room she immediately took a seat beside me and smiled at me.

The class started and I didn't understand anything, seriously for a nerd like me you would think that I'm smart at everything but when it comes to numbers my mind goes completely blank. Thankfully, Raven was gifted at Math so my mom asked her to tutor me every after school. Giving me more time to spend with her.

After a billion years later, the bell rang. we packed our things and started heading out to the parking lot.

Raven owned a motorbike which she treasures so much. Well, it kinda goes with her bad girl looks, adding more appeal to the already appealing Raven.

She gave me her spare helmet and I climbed on her bike. She started speeding down on the way to my house. In less than twenty minutes, we arrived at my humble abode.

When we entered the house, dinner was already prepared and they were just waiting for us to arrive. We took a seat and started dinner with a nice conversation about our experiences for the day. After dinner, Raven and I decided to start the tutoring session upstairs in my room.

We took a seat on the floor, using the small coffee table in my room and brought out the things we needed for studying.

She started explaining about the lessons in math and even though at first I didn't understand a thing that she was saying because I was too busy staring at her. She was patient with me and continued teaching until I got the hang of it. When I began to understand the formula, she gave me a problem to solve on my own. I concentrated on answering when I felt Raven looking at me. I reciprocated her stare and asked.

"What's the problem?" I asked, crunching by forehead.

"Nothing, I was just taking my revenge on you for staring at me a while ago." she said with a teasing tone.

I blushed a little and I pretend to be interested in the problem that I'm solving.

She chuckled and before I knew it she was tickling my side earning an endless laugh from me. She kept tickling me until I was on the verge of tears while laughing. I begged her to stop because with all the laughing I was seriously running out of oxygen.

When she finally gave me mercy and when she stopped that's when I realized that she was on top of me, sitting on my stomach while I was completely lying on the floor. Her face was only a couple of inches from me and we suddenly stopped laughing and stared at each other's eyes.

It was starting to get awkward and when Raven attempted to get off me, I took the chance and pulled her face towards me and kissed her. My mind was blank and all I can think about is that, this is the perfect time to confess my love for her.

For a while there, she didn't respond to my kiss but when she did, it was the most magical kiss I've ever experienced, butterflies started overwhelming my stomach. When the kiss ended I kept my eyes closed and smiled. It's now or never I told myself.

"Raven, I love you." I said as I opened my eyes to look at her reaction to my confession.

"S-spring, I don't know what to say but I'm sorry I do love you but not the same way you want me too. You know that you're not the type of woman I usually go out with. I'm so sorry please don't let this affect our friendship, I still want to be friends with you." she said as she gave me a comforting hug that didn't comfort me at all

TO BE CONTINUED...................

I had to cut it here because it's kinda late and I'm sleepy. Soooo.......

Sorry if there are errors I haven't edited this yet as I said it's getting pretty late. Soooo

Please feel free to comment and vote if you liked it.