Warm Feeling - ( Sign that I love you )

Taehyung scan every paper work. But actually, he thinking about Yoongi. He want to tell him. He try to call him since this morning but no response.

He let out a heavy sigh. He take his phone again and call. He wait for him to pick up but no response.

Why he didn't pick up??

Taehyung call him again. This time he pick up.
“Hyung? Why you didn't pick up?” Taehyung asked.
“Sorry. I'm busy.” said Yoongi.
“Hyung...I actually want to tell you about Jennie. She...she with-” he being cut by him.
“Tae...take care of her. Please.” said Yoongi.

Taehyung frowned by it.
“Why? How you know she already with me?” Taehyung asked.
“Just do what I say. ” said Yoongi.

Suddenly, he hang up. Taehyung stared at his phone in confused. Why Yoongi being weird? How he know about Jennie be with him? Then, Namjoon come in.

“I heard your conversation with Yoongi just now.” said Namjoon. He sit infront of him.
“He weird hyung.” said Taehyung.
“Probably he really busy.” said Namjoon.
“But how he know about Jennie?” Taehyung asked.
“Dude, your action is obvious.” said Namjoon.

He rolled his eyes.
“I respect your future girlfriend. It already afternoon. She still not wake up. She not going to school?” Namjoon asked.
“She wouldn't go if i don't go. ” said Taehyung.
“Overprotective.” said Namjoon.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. Then, he stand up.
“I have to go out. Tell Jennie that she don't have to go to school if I don't. Take care of her. Do not let her do something dangerous.” said Taehyung.
“Geez...I know.” said Namjoon.

♥♠♥♠

Jennie open her eyes slowly. She sit up and rubbed her eyes.
“Mmmm...why I'm sleep so well today?” Jennie mumbled. She look outside and look like it already afternoon.

She get up and went downstair. She saw Namjoon holding something.
“Dimple...what is that?” Jennie asked. Namjoon flinched by her sudden existance. He fastly hide....that....gun.
“Nothing. Hey, Jen- AHAHAHAHA!!!!” he burst into laughter.

Jennie titled her head feeling confused.
“Why you laughing??” Jennie asked.
“Your hair- Ahahahahahah!!!!” Namjoon kneel down while holding his stomach. Jennie look at the mirror that hanging on the wall. She also burst into laughter.
“I don't realised my hair just now. ” said Jennie while fix it.

Namjoon shake his head amusedly. He went to her.
“Go take a shower. ” said Namjoon. She nods. Suddenly, her eyes landed on the clock.

“IT 12:30 PM!!!!!! ” yelled Jennie.
“Yes. Why?” Namjoon asked. 
“I'm late for school!!” said Jennie.
“Oh! About that. Taehyung told me that you don't have to go to school if he don't go.” said Namjoon.
“Why?? ” Jennie asked.
“Just follow his order. ” said Namjoon as he shrugged his shoulder.

“Where is TaTa?” Jennie asked.
“He's going out for a while.” said Namjoon.  She nods.

♠♣♣♠

Jennie staring at white ceiling. She feel bored. She sit up and look around her bedroom.

What can I do today? Explore this place?

Jennie thought for a while. But if Namjoon here, probably he wouldn't let Jennie explore this house to freely. Jennie open the door and went out. She lool down and saw Namjoon talkinh with bodyguards.

She smirked and take this chance. She walked on the hallway and open the door one by one.
“This is gameroom. No wondered because only guy live here.” said Jennie. She close the door and open one door.
“This is...what is this room? Store room?” Jennie asked. There so much things in there. Vase, clothes, books and anything else.
“Probably store room.” said Jennie.

She close the door and open another door.
“Wow...” soon she open it, her eyes sparkling. There is a room...it baby pink colour. It really neat. The bed already fix.
“Who own this room??” Jennie asked. She went inside. There's a bookshelf and it look like women room. A mature one. It not that Lisa is non mature. It just that...the room is...don't know how to described.

She sit on the bed and look around. Suddenly, her eyes landed on something. It was picture frame.
“Who is this?” Jennie asked again. She take it and smile sweetly.
“Who is this girl?? It so cute!!!” said Jennie.

There's one girl with two boys. The two boys cried when the girl pinched their ears.
“This girl must be the oldest. But this two boys...it look familiar.” said Jennie.

Suddenly....a deep voice came.
“What are you doing here, kitten??” Taehyung asked. His voice is serious and deep.
“Just...exploring. ” said Jennie.
“You shouldn't be here.” said Taehyung.
“ I'm sorry. Tata...who own this room??” Jennie asked.

Taehyung just stared at her with serious face and blank. Jennie titled her head with confusion.
“Don't come to this room ever again. Go to your room.” said Taehyung.
“But wh-” she being cut by Taehyung.
“Now, Jennie.” Taehyung glare at her and use his warning tone.

Jennie nods slowly and went out. She didn't look back because Taehyung expression just now really scary.

Why he being weird lately???

Jennie went to her room and sit on her bed. She let out a heavy sigh. She really bored. She miss her stebrothers.

I wondered...how they doing right now??

Jennie spend her time in bedroom. Seriously, it bored.

♪♪♪♪

Taehyung close the door and sigh. He doesn't mean to kick Jennie out. He just...he don't want people enter Jisoo room.
“What with that expression??” Namjoon asked.
“What?” Taehyung asked.
“I saw everything.” said Namjoon.
“I didn't mean it hyung.” said Taehyung.

Namjoon let out a heavy sigh.
“You know...you should send Jennie back home. She probably miss her family.” said Namjoon.
“No. She's mine..Hyung. I don't care how many times you ask me to let her free but I won't let her. Because of what? Because she already cacth my...heart and there is no turning back.” said Taehyung and walked away.

Namjoon just sigh. He know he can't do anything. Once Taehyung want...there is no opposite answer than him.

Continue~