eight.

H A I L O .

_

"I don't understand why the fuck you leaving though." Kentrell spat, I sigh.

"I have collage, I wanna be a nurse kentrell. Listen." I say, folding another shirt.

"You know this is a dream of mine, and you arguing with me about it. Stop, please." I felt the tear fill my eyes.

"Mane don't cry, I wanna support you hailo, I really do." He said grabbing my hand pulling me out my closet. He sat on the bed and picked up putting me on his lap.

"Hailo, you know I don't want you to leave me right?" Kentrell asks, he gently grabbed my chin making me look at him.

"Yes." I say.

He took my off his lap and placed me on the bed.

He grabbed both of my hands and looked me in my eyes.

"Hailo listen. I understand that you love being independent and shit, but I feel like sooner or later you ain't gone need me." Kentrell said rubbing his thumbs over my knuckles.

"I understand that but, I wanna achieve me dream. I need to go to collage like I've been wanting to do for years. You need to really sit back and think about it."

"Wha- Really think about it kentrell. . . I tell you about my dreams almost every other day. You seemed happy for me, but when reality hit, you act clueless. I'm going." I stood up, walking back into my closet and continued folding and placing clothes into suitcases.

"So you really finna just up and leave me." He said, I ignored him.

"No, no i'm not. Just achieving dreams." I said.

"I'm not leaving you alone, I know how you get." He said grabbing my shoulder and started massaging them.

"I love you." I hear mumble.

"Love you too." I mumble, he kissed my forehead.

"Kentrell." I blurt out. He looked at me through the camera with a innocent smile.

"You miss me?"

"Yeah, and I just seen you ten minutes ago." He said licking his lips.

"Awww shit this nigga li' sap." I heard meechy shout, making kentrell blush. He smiled and covered his face.