seven.

H A I L O. S T O R M Y. T U R N E R.
______

"Hailo bitch he posted you, he must know you."

"What is you talking about." I sighed.

"Girl, youngboy. He posted you." She handed me her phone. It was two pictures I took of myself and sent to him.

nba_youngboy

••

nba_youngboy We don't do no talking, my glock just gone knock yo fuckin head off 🗣🏃🏽‍♀️. @hailo.oo

bbgbabyjoe My shoota #lil38💪🏽🖤

nbakd2x Our lil steppa💚

_______

"Well, can't do nothing about that." I said shrugging acting clueless.

"Wait, this was today. You wearing the same thing." She said looking at me and the picture.

"Bitch you was with him today." I mugged her.

"Why it's not your buisness." I say grabbing my phone getting off her bed. I snatched my keys from off her dresser walking out her room.

"Girl where is you going." She shouted just before I walked out her apartment.

"Away from yo' stupid ass." I mumble.

_

I stirred the chicken and dumplings in the pot, then turning the stove top down a little.

I watched as kentrell laid on the couch watching 'Martin'. Just laughing his ass off.

"Bae, you made the strawberry lemonade?" He asked, sitting up looking back at me.

I nodded, he quickly hopped off the couch went straight to the fridge. Grabbing the pitcher filled with the strawberry lemonade, grabbing himself a glass. Pouring himself a little.

"Ouu this shit smack." He said sipping his lemonade, and pecking my lips.

"Move, don't kiss me." I mugged him, even though his lips was looking real edible right now.

"You must need yo' pussy ate, 'cause this attitude gotta go." He said biting on my earlobe, and rubbing my back.

I shook my head and gently pushed him off me. He grabbed my waist and lifted me onto the counter top.

"Why you got a attitude?" He asked rubbing on my thighs. I just shrugged.

"You want some dick?" He asked, I shook my head.

"You want yo' pussy ate?" I quickly nodded. He pulled his shirt over his head and took my boy shorts off. I wasn't wearing panties anyways.

He pressed his thumb on my clit and started moving it in a circle motion. He lifted one of my legs on his shoulder, and slipped two fingers in my slit.

He pulled his fingers out and pulled me to the edge of the counter and pushed me on my back, but I propped myself up by my elbows.

"If you attitude ain't gone after this, mane imma break you." He said licking his lips, and pumped his fingers in and out of me.

"O-okay." He quickened his pace and started to lick my clit. He started sucking and biting on my clit and that threw my over the edge, completely.

°

"D-dady, I ne-need to cum." I whined while my legs shook like crazy.

"Look at me and cum mamas." I looked his eyes and my legs shook harder.

Without his permission I cummed and quickly locked my legs shut.

He started laughing uncontrollably, as I mugged him. He kiss my lips and tossed his shirt back on.

"Keep mugging me watch and see." He shook his finger at me, and picked up my shorts, running out the kitchen.