six.

____

____

"Hol' up, you fuck yet." Kd asked me pointing towards hailo. I shook my head, lying.

"He lying." Joe said chuckling.

"Believe what you want." I stood up walking over to her pecking her cheek.

"Bae, you hungry?" I asked standing between her legs, rubbing her thighs.

But she was to bust typing something on her phone.

"Aye, fuck wrong witchu'." I spat, snatching her phone. Sliding it in my jacket pocket.

"Nothing, why are you mad?"

"Sorry, I just hate when you ignore me." I said stepping between her legs more, feeling her tense up.

"I'm making you uncomfortable?" I asked, she shook her head.

"I-I'm just a little wet, and it's not comfortable." She mumbles with her head down.

"Who the fuck made you wet." I said aggressively, gripping her throat. She started mumbling stuff.

"Speak the fuck up."

"Have you seen yourself." She said. I busted out laughing.

"Mann, that's not funny." She pouted standing up stomping away. I jogged after her.

"Hailo, come here now." I shouted. I caught up to her throwing her over my shoulder.

"Put my down." She whined smacking my butt. I put her down so damn quick.

"Chill out with that gay shit." I bucked at her, she mugged me flinching on purpose.

"Keep showing off, stop playing wimme." I said grabbing her hand walking her to the kitchen.

"BESTFRIEND." Kd yelled. She jumped off the counter, hugging hailo.

"Damn bitch, she dyin'." Boomer pushed him off her, hugging her.

Before anybody could get another hug she ran behind me.

They all erupted in laughter.

_____

"Baaee, I'm hungry." I whined.

"You should've ate at the cookout." She said kissing my nose.

"Manee, that food was nasty." I mugged her.

"To bad."

"Bet, my side bitch can cook better than you anyway." I said standing up putting on my jacket.

"Damn, alright." She typed on her phone. I noticed her eyes started getting watery.

I walked out her room, going to the guest room.

_____

I've been trying to sleep for two hours and at this point, I just cant. I loved sleeping under hailo.

"BAEE!" I yelled, snatching the covers off myself.

"MAMAS!" I yelled busting into her bed room.

"You side chick feed you." She asked mugging me, making me sigh.

"Man I was playing witchu', I was tryna sleep in the guest room."

"How that work out for you big fella." She smirked.

I started whining flopping on her bed.

"I'm sorrryy."

"Okay okay, come on." She opened her amrs, I took my shoes off. I slid off my clothes and kept my boxers on,  getting under the blankets laying between her legs.

"You smell like vanilla." I said kissing her thigh.

"Thanks." She giggles playing in my hair.

"You gone cook for me today." I said rubbing my stomach.

"When I wake up from this nap yes." She said scratching my scalp with her nails.

"Ouu that feel good." I laughed.

"Boy go to sleep." She giggled.

"Okay, love you bae." I said snuggling into her thigh.

"Love you too."