Battle of the Gods. Mistletoe

Start from the beginning

Roki: Oil out here?

Suddenly Lascoumoune and Tsukikage appeared on the sides.

Tsukikage: Fuji Ryu Ninpo. Fire of the Thousind Bamboo!!!
Lascoumoune: Crimson Viper!!!

Their attacks ignited the oil and burned the enemies. Roki used Witherfang's power to fend off the flames. The bulk from the Alliance's Army rose from their ambush and began to attack the enemies alongside the ninjas while the Dark Elves cover their flanks in a pincer movement. Athena and Seiya were fighting among them.

Then from the Sky, the rssurrected Sleipnir Hagen and the warriors of the Blue Graad joined the battle accompanied by the Einherhar, Hilda, Freya and Gunnr on Sleipnir horses. 

Helia: My Hel-Traveler cavalry and another Nazgul Senshi defeated?! Miserable bags of bones!!! Dolbar!!
Dolbar: Helia-Sama?
Helia: I'm through playing nice. I'll send my best mist attack at them!! You'll plow the rest
Dolbar: But Helia-Sama. That would hit our allies,
Helia: But it will hit them as well. We have reserves. Then you'll lead said reserves and will seal Athena.

Everyone felt a very aggressive cosmo that turned the sky black. Then Helia did something no one expected

Helia: The darkness cosmo of Niflheim harnessed on one point. My ring!!! NIBELUNGEN RINGU!!!

Her attack provoked an energy surge that was heading towards both the Alliance's soldiers and Helia's men. The attack would've slaughtered them all, if it wasn't for Athena's use of her Aegis shield, leaving Athena exhausted. Roki was near her and tried to attack her.

Roki: Now I will be called Godslayer too. SHUGEKI GUNRO KEN!!!

The powerful wolfpack hit was countered by Seiya's Atomic Thunderbolt. Roki draws his Witherfang sword. He swings his sword only for its attack to be stopped by Fenrir wearing the Nægling Sword

Roki felt outraged as remembered his defeat at Seiya's hands on the first Adgardian conflict with the Sanctuary. And the Fact he was fighting side-by-side with the man who killed him.

Fenrir: You always knew that Dolbar was working with Helia instead of Odin.
Roki: We, the Fenris Chaste, are Jötnars. Who cares if we follow Odin or Helia?
Fenrir: Witherfang
Roki: Beowulf

Fenrir and Roki engaged with their respective swords. Each hit and thrust was dodged or countered. After breaking up Fenrir sheathes his sword.

Fenrir: You don't deserve to be defeated by Odin's blessing.

Roki: You'll join your father in the abyss!!!

Roki tried a thrust with his Witherfang sword, but Fenrir caught it with his palms and redirects it to the floor, breaking it with his feet.

Roki: Why do you fight for them?! They won't accept a wolf like you!!
Fenrir: You might be right. But you sent that bear to murder my parents.

Fenrir and Roki grimaces

Fenrir: My parents will greet you in Hel

Roki tried to hit him, but Fenrir overpowered him, removed his sword from his hands in order to prevent him to achieve Vallhalla and snapped his neck.

Helia: This time you will die Athena!!! NIBELUNGEN RINGU!!!

Midgard Hyoga: It has to be done!!!
Sagittarius Seiya: If the Golden Saints made sacrifices despite of being called traitors....
Libra Shiryu: So can we!!

Hyoga, Seiya and Shiryu: ATHENA EXCLAMATION!!!

Helia's attack was countered by the Saint's similar surge that Sagitarius Seiya, Midgard Hyoga and Libra Shiryu performed.