Chapter 3 Secrets

Börja om från början

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes. After all, It's the same reason why I was at the park today," Ratchet said. 

"What do you mean, old friend?" Optimus asked.

Ratchet then walked to a nearby computer. He then types down something on the keyboard, and some kind of map with a blue point came out on the screen. 

"For the past month, I have been getting this strange cybertronian life signal. At first I thought nothing about it because I thought it was one of us, but after I saw it kept popping even when everyone was at base, I began to get suspicious. After a while, I decided to go out and check it out. My scanner took me all the way to Jasper Nevada's park and straight to her," Ratchet explained, pointing a finger my way. 

"Wait, me?" I asked.

"No, her," Ratchet said, pointing at Layla.

 "Huh, Layla. But how?" I asked.

"I still don't know how, but I could find out If you could let me do a scan of her," Ratchet said. 

"Uhm... I don't know," I replied. 

"Don't worry, Evelyn. Ratchet's a good doctor," Jack said, putting a hand on my shoulder. 

"You have nothing to worry, Miss Evelyn. I can assure you that your daughter is in good hands," Optimus said. 

'If they only knew,' I thought. 

I hesitated but finally agreed to let Ratchet do a scan on Layla only if I could be by her side. Once the scan was over, we were all waiting for the results to come. Layla had fallen asleep. I put her on a yellow couch on the platform. 

While we waited, I found out each of the robot's names. Bulkhead, the green, and bulky robot. Arcee, the blue and pink female robot. Bumblebee, the yellow and black robot.

"So, Evelyn. Who's the Father?" Miko asked.

"The… the… Father?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah, who's the Father?" Miko asked again. I gulp. 

'What could I do? I'm not ready to tell anyone that I was raped at the age of 14,' I thought.

Just then, the computer beeps, signaling that the scan has finished.

'Thank God,' I thought. 

We all waited for Ratchet to tell us the results of the scan. 

"By the Allspark!" Ratchet exclaimed. 

"What's wrong, Ratchet?" Arcee asked.

We all watched Ratchet turn around to face us. 

"What's wrong with Layla?" I asked.

"Seems like Layla is not fully human," Ratchet replied.

"What do you mean she's not fully human?" Bulkhead asked.

"The scan says that Layla is half Cybertronian," Ratchet replied.

"WHAT!" we all yelled.

":: But... But... How?::" Bumblebee asked.

"How is that possible, old friend?" Optimus asked. 

"Well, It looks like Layla is half-human because of Evelyn," Ratchet replied.

"So, that means that Layla's Father must be Cybertronian?" Raf asked.

"Exactly," Ratchet replied.

Right immediately, everyone turned around to look at me. 

"What?" I asked.

"Evelyn, who's the Father of Layla?" Jack asked. I gulp.