"That's it, Little One. Start by running your hands along your stomach and chest. Get yourself hot and bothered. Pretend it's me touching you as your hands make it to your thighs. I want you to lightly brush your hands around your inner thighs. Get close to that beautiful cock, but don't touch it. Just get close to it,"

I wasn't sure if it was the way he was talking to me or imagining what he had in store for tonight, but doing what he was telling me to do was making me harder than if I were to attempt this by myself.

"Now, wrap your hand around the head. Just the head. Get it glistening with precum. Show me how hard you can get," Master Alex licked his lips, "I wonder how you taste, Little One. I bet you taste delicious,"

I sucked in a short breath to stop from moaning, but Alex shook his head, "No, no. Let me hear you while you pleasure yourself. Damn, I'm so fucking hard for you; I don't think I can contain myself. I want you to close your eyes and keep them closed . . . wanna test your self-control,"

I could hear rustling and Master Alex groaned slightly. He probably took his pants off so he wasn't restrained, "Fuck, Little One. Go ahead and start touching yourself how you want me to touch you. Go as hard or slow as you want, but do not come,"

My breathing deepened as I wrapped my hand around my cock and started stroking it. I leaned my head back as I pumped it faster, hoping Master Alex wasn't going to stop me from coming completely tonight.

"Damn, Little One. You keep making those noises and I'm not going to last long. Fuck, Quinn," It was the first time he had said my name since we had started and my hips bucked slightly. I could feel the pressure building and I moaned lightly.

"S–Sir, can I come? Please let me come, Sir?"

"You think you deserve it? Teasing me earlier? Even after I told you not to?"

"I'm sorry, Sir. I—Oh—I won't do it again,"

"Damn right you won't. Fuck, Little One. I'm getting close too. Come with me, Quinn. Fuck . . . come now, Little One. Come now,"

I whimpered as cum fell onto my stomach and my breathing became ragged as I slumped down a little. I used my good hand to wipe the sweat from my forehead and my eyes, but Master Alex tsk'd.

"Don't open your eyes yet, Little One. I'll let you know when you can open your eyes," It became silent for a minute or two before Master Alex cleared his throat, "Okay, Little One. You can open your eyes,"

I rubbed my eyes and Master Alex was standing by the bed, looking completely put together as he had before we got started. He was holding a washcloth and a glass of water and was smiling at me, "Maybe next time I'll let you keep your eyes open,"

"Can I be honest, Master Alex?"

"Yes, Quinn. As long as you're honest while I help clean you up," his eyes drifted to my stomach and I sat up a little, nodding slightly. Master Alex sat down and handed me the glass of water. I took a small sip, trying to figure out what to say.

"That was fucking hot, Master Alex . . ."

Alex ran the washcloth along my thighs and stomach, "I'm sensing a however,"

"Uh, well, it would be unfair to keep the truth from you. So, however, I am in the process of trying to move on from someone else,"

"I see. If it's not too personal, may I ask if it's someone in the club?"

"Yes, Master Alex. But he's in a contract with a submissive, so my chances are minimal. It's just a matter of moving on,"

Master Alex folded up the washcloth and set it aside. He reached over and pulled the blanket over my bare lap before resting his hand on my knee, "I appreciate the honesty, Quinn. For future reference, however, if you would like help getting over this guy, I'd be more than interested to enjoy another night with you, Quinn. And if I may be honest myself, watching you was fucking hot as well," I laughed a little and took another sip of the water.