Part 3 "Hard Water"

Start from the beginning

Vorgen: "Yeah well thank god you drove her off from me then, otherwise i would have snapped her neck."

Barkeeper: "Hahahaha good one, sir"

Vorgen: "yeah......" I wasn't joking.

Barkeeper: "Anyway I've never seen you around these parts before. You new around here?"

Vorgen: " Well i guess you could say that"

Been a long time since i joined the military and left home . Many things has changed.
I don't even remember what day it is.
Guess i just don't really care anymore.

The barkeeper keeps cleaning his mugs while eyeing my armor and weapons.
Guess he knows what i am.

Barkeeper: " Tell me.......are yo-"

???: "Where are the Drinks ?!!"

Suddenly 3 guys with iron armor barged in, Creating a ruckus among the people in the bar. They looked like the knight captains from the
Iron legion.

Guy: "It's them again."

Guy2: "bunch of lowlifes"

Look's like they're the usual punks around here. Acting like they own the place....buncha fucks.

The barkeeper looked really upset.
He quickly prepare and deliver drinks to where they sit.

People like them are common to be found among the knights. Using their title and jobs to do whatever they want. Just what have the knights these days turned into.

They were supposed to be honorable, protecting the weak, upholding peace.
Yet this is what we find these days.
Buncha drunkards, degenerate bastards. I fuckin Hate em.

Captain1: "There's the drink!
Good man!"

Barkeeper: "Ye-yes thank you, sir"

Captain2: "No need to be so nervous, we won't do anything to cause trouble around here."

Captain3: "As long as you keep us filled with free drinks"

They laughed merrily after saying those words. Just laughing and drinking.......... and what's more is that they are toying with the people. Acting like some top dog.

Barkeeper: "About that.......would you please consider paying.....just a little amount is enough."

They stopped laughing and stare at the barkeeper. The barkeeper just stood in silence, not moving like a mouse in front of a cat.

The First captain who looked like the leader stood up and grabbed his collar.

Captain1: "Who do you think you're talking to? You're talking to a knight of the iron legion!! We are the ones protecting you people from the danger out there!! And this how you repay us? Telling us to pay for our drinks?!"

Barkeeper: "But please, sir! If you keep not paying for your drinks. I'm going to be broke sooner or later."

Captain1: "Well just think of it as an act of kindness and gratitude towards hardworking people like us!! Or maybe you want us to wreck the place again like last time."

Tanisha: "How about you shut your mouth and get your asses out of here!
Hardworking people my ass!!
You lazy bunch of trashes aren't doing shit except drinking and sucking people's money off."

Hoho~ the woman has guts. Guess you aren't that bad missy.

The captain released his hold on the barkeeper's collar and turned to Tanisha.

Captain1: "Tanisha!! Hello babe.
Well how about this then? me and my friends here can go have some fun with you then I'll pretend that all of this problem never happened."

She scoffed then spits to the captain's face and said

Tanisha: "I rather be fucked by a dog"

OOOOOHHH SHIIITT!! DAYUM GIRL!!
and here i am sitting and screaming internally. Trying to not laugh at what that woman just said to the prick.

Tanisha POV

Captain1: "You bitch!!"

I braced myself for the incoming hit.
Guess this is what i get for talking back. At least i did something good
Unlike these bunch of cowards who're too scared to fight back.

*Clang*

Tanisha: "Huh?"

Captain1: "What the?"

I opened my eyes and saw a steel gauntlet grabbing the incoming fist that was intended for me.

The captains flinched and looked upwards when they saw the figure behind me.

A tall man geared up in a battle armor protected me.
He was wearing a hooded knight helmet and a dark looking armor.
This man looked really dangerous and intimidating.
Is this really the man i just tried to seduce back there? He wasn't that tall when he was sitting yet now he is towering over all of us.

Wait......hooded helmet...dark armor....
The only kind of knights wearing
those are.......

Vorgen: "..................... *Sigh* "

Tanisha: "Black Prior....."

TO BE CONTINUED