❂ t o a s t e d c o c o n u t ❂

Start from the beginning

"What?" Noah asks, wrapping his arms around her waist.

She cups her hand and whispers in his ear, "I love you."

"I love you more." He says, pulling her closer to his chest.

Eve looks up at Noah and asks, "Really?"

Noah cups her cheek and says, "Without a doubt."

Eve smiles and brushes her lips against his. Noah guides her to his bed, and the back of her knees hits the bed. Noah lies on top of Eve, and she starts biting his lip.

Noah smirks against her lips, and she rolls her eyes. A few moments later, they pull away and just hold each other.

Eve relaxes in Noah's arms, and Noah absentmindedly draws circles on Eve's waist. "Do you want to start the movie?" Noah whispers.

Eve nods, and Noah reaches for the controller. He starts the movie and pulls Eve into his chest. He stares at Eve while she watches the film and pecks her cheek.

Eve softly smiles and murmurs, "No distractions during the movie."

"Fine..." Noah says, chuckling.

But a few moments later, Eve plants a kiss on his jaw. "I thought you were watching the movie?" Noah teases.

"Well, I found out the boy I love loves me back... Still hard to believe." Eve says, grinning.

Noah kisses her forehead and says, "Well, you have a lifetime to get used to it."

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

My Knight in Shining Armor 🥵😍❤️:

Are you awake?

Kit Kat
Go to bed

It's only 3 am!
Why are you awake?

You texted
You're like the only contact who isn't under donut disturb

I am honored :)

So what's up at 3 in the morning?

Just bored. Sorry for waking you

Kit Kat, I want you to text/call whenever you want
99% of the time, I'll answer, so please don't feel like you're bothering me

Wait, I didn't say that

You know I can tell your emotions through text

True

Do you want to call?
We can just talk until you fall asleep

Are you sure?

Anything for my girl :)

Eve receives Noah's call and answers. "Hi." She whispers.

"Good morning, love." Noah chuckles.

Eve smiles, hearing his voice. "I love you." She whispers shyly.

Noah sighs with contentment. "I love you more, and I'll never get tired of hearing it." He states.

Eve holds in a squeal of excitement and whispers, "Have any stories to share?"

"Did I ever tell you how I kind of figured out it was you?" Noah asks.

"Oh no... I'm scared. How bad did it feel when you figured it out?" Eve asks.

"Calm down, Kit Kat. I felt lucky to know a beautiful, kind, and intelligent woman had feelings for me. Correction loves me." Noah adds.

"That I do..." Eve chimes, feeling her face heat up.

"Well, it all happened 7 months ago. This wonderful person sent a text to the wrong person." Noah starts.

"I don't regret it," Eve says.

"No interruptions, Kit Kat." Noah teases. Eve holds in a laugh and waits for him to continue.

"The person responded and thus started a friendship. The guy was surprised the person on the other side attended the same high school. But that just made him even more intrigued." He says.

Eve gets under her sheets, starting to feel sleepy. The soothing sound of her boyfriend always puts her in a peaceful mindset. Knowing she's loved and cared for helps her rest at night.

"The girl started giving him subtle hints. Sometimes too subtle that the boy thought he was a dumbass." Noah says.

"You're not," Eve says seriously.

"Thanks, Kit Kat." He says. "Then, when she said she went to his work. That narrowed it down. I'm pretty sure there were only 5 girls who ordered Boston Kreme that week and were in my class."

Eve's eyes started to droop, but she did her best to stay awake.

"When the guy decided to ask everyone who liked Boston Kreme donuts, that's when he narrowed it down to just one." He says.

"And no, it wasn't because she raised her hand. She texted him, asking if he was going to ask that question the whole day. The beautiful girl saw him before lunch." Noah says.

Before he can continue, he hears snoring from Eve's side. "Don't worry. I'll finish the story another time. Sleep tight, Kit Kat. I love you."

<~~~~~~~~~~>

QOTD: Have you ever pulled an all-nighter?

Byeeeeeeeeee! 👋