chapter two | the choice

Start from the beginning

She stared at me in my eyes making me look at her, she grabbed the back of my neck with her hand leaning me in towards her face.

"You want this Onika?"She whispered to me and I breathed out.

"Do it."I said and she stared up at me.

"Do..."
"It.."

She tightened her grip on my throat making me gasp, "Why are you so nervous?"She asked me and I looked at her.

"Because your about to kill me.."

"I'm not though"She said as she pulled away from me.

"W-Why..it's so easy."

"Just be lucky ."She told me.

"Bully!"I watched as she yelled.

Bully soon came into the room. "Take her to her room"Robyn told him and he nodded. "Come on.."He told me and I followed behind him.

"Where we going?"I asked him. But he remained silent. He lead me to this room.

 He lead me to this room

"Here's your room. Don't leave unless we come get you"he told me and I nodded. He left the room and I walked around examining it.

I sat on the bed and sighed. And before I knew it I found myself falling asleep.

robyn,

"How long she staying here Robs?"Bully asked me and I shrugged

"How long she staying here Robs?"Bully asked me and I shrugged. "I don't know B.."I said as I ran my hand down my face.

"Just kill the little bitch"He said and I looked up at him. "I can't..it's like everytime I look in her eyes she puts me in this trance.."I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Well let me and the boys handle her."He said. "Just leave it alone B. I'll handle it."I told him.

"I'm going to cheek up on her. I'll be back"I told him and he nodded as I walked away. I walked down the hall and made my way towards her room and found myself knocking but I didn't get an answer so I just opened her door and walked in seeing her laying on the bed sleeping peacefully.

She looked so beautiful as she slept...

Why the fuck did I just think that?

I stood over her as I watched her sleep peacefully and found myself use my finger as I caressed her cheek making her move a little.

I quickly stopped what I was doing and stood back and watched as she opened her eyes.

"What are you doing in here Robyn?"She asked me and my eyes widened when I heard her say my name.

"Who told you my fucking name?"I asked her and I watched as she realized what she just said. "N-Nobody.."She said as she quickly lied.

"Onika baby girl..I hate being lied to."I said calmly as I walked over towards her, and in one swift move I grabbed her by her throat as I lifted her off the bed holding her up by her throat choking her. 

"L-Let me g-go!"

"Who told you my name?"I asked her as I watched as she struggled to free herself from me.

"Z-Zoey!"

Once I heard her say that name I dropped her onto the bed and started to make my way out the room.

"I'm going to kill that bitch!"I yelled.

"Robyn no!"I heard Onika yell, then I felt her grab my arm making me snap into a trance. I felt myself turn around and stare at her.

"I-I'm sorry..p-please don't hurt her."Onika said as she started to cry.

"Stop crying.."I told her as I walked towards her. I grabbed her by her chin and felt myself leaning in and then I smashed my lips onto hers.