❂ g l a z e d c h o c o l a t e c a k e ❂

Start from the beginning

"Are we at the aquarium?" Eve asks excitedly.

Noah looks away with a smile and asks, "Is that okay?"

"I love it! The last time I was here, I was super young." Eve says, beaming with joy.

Noah feels an odd feeling in his chest, seeing her happy. He shakes it off and says, "Let's go see the fish."

Eve grabs ahold of Noah's hand, and they start walking towards the entrance. After they get their wristbands, they pass the gift shop.

"Remind me to go there before we leave," Eve says, using her free hand to point at the shop.

Noah smiles and squeezes her hand. "Will do."

They keep walking straight, and Eve gasps at the sight in front of her. The hallway opens up to a large space, and the aquarium starts from the ceiling to the floor.

Noah's reading a fun fact sign and says, "The aquarium is 1.3 miles."

Eve turns to face Noah and says, "Are you tricking me into exercise?"

"You sure could use it," Noah says sassily.

"Damn, okay," Eve says, flipping him off. Eve walks away from Noah until he wraps his arms around her waist.

He rests his chin on her shoulder and whispers, "You know I'm kidding."

Eve keeps looking forward and murmurs, "I think you need to find a new date."

Noah feels his heartbreak and stutters, "W-what?"

Eve turns her head and smirks, "You know I'm kidding."

Noah pouts and pulls her closer to his chest. "That wasn't funny." He says seriously.

Eve turns to face him and brushes her lips against his. When they pull away, Eve asks, "Better?"

Noah lifts her up and spins her around. Eve lets out a surprised shout and laughs. He brings her back to his chest, and she secures her legs around him.

Noah grins and says, "Much."

Noah places her back down and grabs ahold of her hand. Eve grins and pulls him in for one more kiss. When they separate, she silently starts leading him to the beginning of the walk.

While they're holding hands, Noah absentmindedly rubs circles with his thumb. Eve admires the sea creatures, while Noah admires Eve.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

After Eve and Noah finish dinner, Eve goes to the restroom to wash her hands. When she comes back out, she sees Noah talking to another girl.

Noah's back is facing Eve, so she decides to creep behind Noah.

"Only one date... That's all I'm asking." She hears her say.

Noah sighs, looking tense and uncomfortable. "And I told you, I'm on a date right now and not interested." He responds.

"I don't see her anywhere." The girl says, taking a step closer to Noah. Eve holds in a frown and purposely stumbles into Noah's back.