C H A P T E R 2

I head home as I think of a reply to Ahmed. Should I tell him I already have a ride? I might as well get one from him since I don't know anyone around. 

I sigh and blow my dirty blond hijab out of my face as I begin typing... 

Hey! that sounds good. pick me up from my apartment?

Ahmed

sounds good. be there in an hour. xx

I hurry in as I look through my closet finding an outfit. I finally come across a long black body-con dress I haven't worn in a while. This would look so cute with a waist belt and some heels to dress it up. I put the outfit together and grab a snakeskin clutch to put the outfit together. I find a silk hijab to go with the outfit and pull out the mandatory two strands of hair to frame my face. 

Ahmed

be there in 20 luv xx my friend horry steeles is with me by the way hope that doesn't bother you luv xx 

What in the world...f*uck! I didn't do makeup. I get to work as I wait for Ahmed and Horry to arrive. 

Ding Dong. 

I answer the door to find Ahmed. He looks up and stops in his tracks. 

"Uh-uhm..ahem-Hey uh...hey" he stammers. I roll my eyes and push past him making my way to the car. He breaks out of his daze and finally follows. I open the door to reveal a tall boy with curly hair and green eyes. He smiles and I notice two little dimples. "Hey! I'm horry. I hope you don't mind me! Ahmed is just dropping me off to my house on you way xx" he says in a deep british accent. 

How did he say xx outloud...? "It's cool" I reply, not in much of a talking mood. 

"Oh no come up front Laila," Ahmed tells me. I move up and Ahmed hits the gas immediately going 100 mph as i stare outside in boredom. 

This is going to be a long night