Part 2

Saeran's POV

   I woke up this morning with Saeyoung that was singing softly beside my bed. I almost got scared. First, because I wasn't expecting him to wake me up. Secondly, because I never expected him to have a good singing voice. Anyway, just being wake up by him, in general, is scary because you never know what he'll do to you.

   Anyways, I started my daily things, but I had my brother on my back, talking nonsense about that cat. Then he dropped my phone in the garbage. Lucky me, I put it in a bag when I saw Saeyoung come into the kitchen. On the messenger, they were all talking about their soulmate, for some reason. It's kind of hurt me a little. I might not show it, but I'm sad about the fact that the name on my wrist disappeared last month. I've always wanted to be loved by someone else than my brother and our friends, but apparently, it won't happen.

   However, when I woke up, I had an excellent feeling about today and I doubted that it was about the party.

   At ten fifty o'clock we were at the party hall to be sure that everything was in place. Even though we were here for ten minutes now, I was already near to ripe someone's head off. Jumin was running after Zen with cat and tomato head was running after Jumin to have that cat. Yoosung was raging about his game and some "incompetent" player. Jaehee was the only actual one working with Jihyun. MC was also working, but she stopped to call a friend. I think she had enough.

   I went to the storage room to get some chairs for Jaehee and when I got back Saeyoung and Yoosung were being scolded. MC came to me and asked if I wanted to go somewhere with her. I accepted, glad to get away from here.

   In the car, I was driving. MC was talking about her friend. Apparently, she was someone strong that didn't like people who pity her (who does) or looked down at her because of her difference. She was that kind of person that was always protecting everyone, but never underestimated herself.

   Hm... She was different? Like... does she have a mark? Is that what MC means?

   We arrived at an apartment building. We had to go to the fifth floor and since there wasn't any elevator it took a moment. Once we got there, MC knocked on the door and it wasn't long until I saw a girl with an (f/c) towel on her head. She looked absolutely stunning in her dress.

   MC did the presentations and didn't notice the towel. (Y/N) went somewhere and when she got back half her (h/c) hair was tied with a fancy clip that I saw when we got out of her home. Overall, she looked absolutely adorable.

   On our way to the party, I noticed (Y/N)'s pale face. She looked like she was going to be sick. Having motion sickness must be a pain in the neck. Lucky her, the ride is over. She was surprised to see how many people our friend was able to invite. I smiled and parked the car.

∞ ∞ ∞

   I was going to the toilet, but when I got in, I saw (Y/N) sitting on the ground, her back on the wall. She was pale, tears were running down her cheeks and she was trembling. She looked so fragile, vulnerable. I didn't know what to do.

   Should I go get MC? But I can't let her alone...

   I suddenly heard my phone ring. It was my brother... Perfect! I closed the bathroom door and locked it. (Don't get me wrong! I won't do anything to her!) I send a message to Saeyoung to explain the situation. I asked him to tell MC to text me, so I'd know what to do. A few seconds later, she called me.

"Is she conscious?" It was the first thing I heard when I answered. "Try talking to her calmly, don't surprise her".

   I approached (Y/N) slowly sat in front of her. I called her name with a whisper.

"Yes?" Her voice was barely perceptible, but I guess MC heard her best friend.

"Ask her if she takes medicine for her panic attacks".

   Always whispering, I asked her the question.

"No... Normally, I... I..."

"Shh... it's okay. Slowly (Y/N). We're not in a hurry. Take your time".

"I listen to some music. It helps. Because I'm alone".

"MC, could you bring her purse? Or, at least, her phone and earphones?"

"Yeah, I'm coming. You're in the bathroom, right?"

"Yeah".

   I hung up and looked at the girl in front of me. I asked her if she wanted me to hold her hands and help her to regulate her breath. She nodded and lifted her hands. I took them in mine and told her I was going to count from one to ten. I suggested to her that she breaths in five seconds and breathe out the other five seconds. She nodded again.

   I heard a knock on the door, and I knew it was MC. I told (Y/N) that I was getting up so I could go to the door. When I saw my friend, she immediately gave me her friend's purse. I went back to the vulnerable girl while MC locked and closed back the door.

   I looked into her bag, took her phone and her earphones. I sat back and gave the girl her things. She only opened her phone and put some instrumental music. (Y/N) dropped her belongings on the ground. She closed her eyes and lifted her arms.

"Hug...?" She asked.

   I accepted then told her that I would pick her up and sit her on my laps. She nodded and once she was comfortable, she put her head on my shoulder.

   I let (Y/N) be as comfortable as she wants until she calms down.

   However, even though she was breathing slowly and calmly, we stayed in here until she stopped crying.

   We just met but seeing her looking so vulnerable makes me feel like I just want to protect her.

   Promising this to myself, I hugged (Y/N) tighter, closing my eyes and pressing my forehead on hers.