"Ow!" Spencer whined, making his way up the stairs and to her bedroom. He paused once he passed the doorway, slowly taking in her place.

Her home was already quite large, but Ivory's room was surprisingly extravagant. There was a small door leading to a balcony outside, and the room itself was especially spacey, with all the vanities around and a walk-in closet. Her bed was extremely huge, and when she climbed in it, Spencer let out a laugh; the small woman took up barely any space and he wondered why she needed a bed this big.

The man unconsciously slipped his bottom lip between his teeth, his mind clouded with thoughts of the things he could to with her on that gigantic bed. Spencer suddenly realized just how inappropriate that was, especially when the poor woman was casually shoving chips inside of her mouth a few feet away from him. His cheeks flushed as he followed her onto the bed, obnoxiously landing too close to Ivory on purpose.

"Get your ass off my arm." She complained, scrunching her face up and yanking her arm out from under him. Ivory scooted to the opposite side of the bed, making Spencer smirk haughtily at her.

"You're going to regret that decision when I start the movie." He teased her, clicking play on the remote.

Ivory rolled her eyes in response, continuing to shove potato chips into her mouth.

About five minutes into the movie, the woman was already crawling back to Spencer's side, ditching her food and sneakily slipping her hand into his. Spencer's eyebrows raised and he smiled down at Ivory who proceeded to act like nothing happened.

"Nuh-uh. Gross—" Ivory grimaced, shoving her face into his chest when a gruesome scene approached. Spencer continued watching, completed unbothered while he ate cashews.

"Ivy, it's not scary anymore." He lied, and she slowly glanced up, letting out a scream and looking away once again. Spencer let out a cackle, his hand shooting up to run his fingers through her hair. Ivory sighed softly with relief, relaxation washing throughout her.

Around half an hour later, Ivory was back to her calm state, her head still on Spencer's chest. She listened to his heartbeat, smirking when she realized how fast it was.

Spencer indeed was quite nervous having the woman so close to him. It was easier when he had the upper hand, but right now she was the one smothering him and all he could do about it was silently suffer. Although, he liked how Ivory was still holding his hand, occasionally playing with his fingers.

Hell, he just liked her in general.

When a scary scene approached, Spencer noticed the way the woman tensed up at the anticipation filled silence. He smiled devilishly to himself, and idea popping into his head. Ivory covered her face and ears, but Spencer had a different idea—he grabbed her shoulders, shrieking in her ear like a maniac.

"AH!"

Ivory screamed loudly with absolute terror, shoving him away and scrambling as far from Spencer as she possibly could. Her heart raced inside of her chest and she trembled with fear, shooting him a deadly glare. Spencer laughed loudly at first, cackling and holding his stomach, but then he paused and did a double take when she bit her lip.

"Ivy, are-are you crying?" He asked her with sudden panic, his mouth agape.

The woman emotionally sniffled, hiccuping and crossing her legs. She slumped down like a child who'd lost their toy, making Spencer's eyes widen with concern. Guilt hit him like a truck.