"You are asking me to break your daughter's heart just for some money?" I asked him disgusted.

"You want more? You can have more then. I can give you more. My daughter will be sad for just a few days. She will get over it. I can give her a lot of presents and she can forget it easily." He said coldly once again.

"No. She won't get over it so soon. She loves me. Love and happiness can't be replaced with money. So, no. She will not get over it. Even if you buy her a new island. She will never be fine. And no! I don't want your money. Cause I'm not going to break her heart. I love her. And I'm going to stay by her side!" I said sternly. He fixed his tie and then put some more money.

"Are you sure you don't want them?" I nodded my head. Money was never my thing.

"Fine. If you don't break up with my daughter I'm going to take her away from you by myself. We will go to our other house in Australia." He said strictly.

"You have to choose. Break up with her now, or I'll take her with me. And she won't see you again. Nor you nor her friends."

"She won't come with you. She can stay here. She isn't a kid anymore."

"Then, you'll leave me no choice." He said and called someone. In just a few seconds there were four men wearing all black. He signaled them something and they immediately started hitting me. And I sat there getting beaten by them. Even if I knew how to defend myself. I didn't want to fight them. After a while they stopped. I was hurt pretty badly.

"So... What are you going to do? To kill me?" I asked him sarcastically.

"Yes. And I'll tell her that you killed yourself because you were so sad, heartbroken, jealous and... helpless." He said coldly.

Helpless

Helpless

Helpless

That word hit me so hard. I was always feeling like that. And it was something I could do. Kill myself because I was feeling helpless without her. I looked at him shocked.

"You think I haven't read your profile? I know everything about you. Your mother, father, step father. Everything. I can also free your step father and bring him to you. He would be really happy to see you! Your choice." He said. He waited a bit and signaled them to beat me again. And they did. I was beaten so badly. My bones were indeed broken same goes for my ribs and sides. I was feeling so weak, my lungs were so hurt. I couldn't breathe. Almost.

"What's your choice Yoohyeon? We won't leave this place till you choose. Or till... You die." He said.

"Fine..."

"Fine what?"

"I'll break up with her. Just unlock her room. And give me just one day."

"I'm the one setting the rules here. Not you." He said.

"I'm just asking you one day. I didn't ask much. I need time to think of a lie." I said. He thought about it and nodded.

"Now, get out of my house." He said and looked at me like I was a trash. They were all right after all. He was an awful man...

I stood up and started walking. I could barely walk and stand up. While I was heading outside a short girl was sitting at a bench.

"Hey. Are you Kim Yoohyeon?" She asked. Her accent was deep and foreign. She had sharp deep blue eyes and her hair was long and ash blond. She also had a perfect body. I could tell she was that girl Bora was talking about.

 I could tell she was that girl Bora was talking about