Ch.7 who is Rin?

Y/n pov
We walked into the school. The school was ginormous and I could swear I saw at least 2000 teens In one hallway. nervously I tuck a tight grip of menphisto's sleeve to prevent me from losing him out of sight and get lost. he gave me a smirk and wrapped one of his hands around my waist and kept walking.

ones we were in a area were no students could be seen he paust. "Y/n dear woud you be so kind and try not getting into any trouble" he asked kindly facing me. I nodded slowly trying to figure out what he was talking about. "good" he smiled a real smile before his smirk ones again returned to his face.

We kept walking down the long emty corridor and I followed soon behind, still confused to what was actually going on. I mean im Y/N l/N and a demon and I'm Samuel's girlfriend? but... somting wasn't right.....it feelt like i keept missing somthing important. all i remember is waking up in mephistos bed and.... no matter how hard i kept trying to remember all i can see is red dancing flames... it doesn't make sense and I dont remember anything from before I woke up this morning.

"Y/n are you coming" without realising it I had stopt in my tracks and mehisto was standing a good 20 meters away in the halway. " yes I'm coming" i said well half sprinting to get too him. "somthings wrong dear?" he asked lening against a door. "no Im fine i was just thinking of somthing" 
"something important?" he questioned "no"
"oki well then" he said claping his hands together and pushed the door open.
I followed slowly behind him. We entered a classroom full of students, or well not exactly full but the class was at lest not empty of students. which was a bit weird considered how many students I had seen before in the hallways.

Walking up to Mephisto in front of the class I nervously looked at the dark haired teenager in glasses standing next to Mephisto. Something about him made me uneasy and I was snapped out of my thoughts as Mephitso spoke
"This is Yukio" Mephito introduced him.
I gave a nod in greeting and he gave me a nod back. I felt all of the students eyeing me as I half slid too hide behind Mephito. I don't know why I was so shy but I didn't like being around all of these people. Before in the hallway everything had felt fine but now I was really nervous. The man named Yukio kept steering at me as if he couldn't decide weather or not he approved of me, what was he thinking? And why was everyone steering?

"Who is the new girl!" A excited voice sound.

I turned my head to see a boy with black hair, he was also a demon I could tell. Unlike Mephisto who kept his tail hidden this boy's tail was clearly visible just as mine was.
The boy bolted out of his seat and came to stand beside the other man. Looking at them now standing beside each other they looked really similar some-how.

"Yes sir pheles who is this really? And what is she doing here?" Yukio asked looking puzzled.

"Yukio, this is Y/n pheles, my wife" Mephisto responded before turning to me. Yukio raised his eyebrows, he looked a bit chocked. perhaps he didn't see Mephisto as a man that would have a lover or wife? Yeah so about girlfriend, screw that.

"Darling would you be so kind and quit hiding behind me and come and greet mr Okumura?"

I blushed and took a step forward. "Hello sir" I said well bowing and Yukio (who did not look to impress by my manners) gave a deep bow in respond. Then something else caught my eye. The demon-boy was wagging his tail at me in a friendly manner, he reminded me of a dog. I couldn't help myself but to laugh "hehe" I covered my mouth fast with my hands. The boy smiled a gothy grin. "Hi I'm Rin Okumura! I'm Yukio's older brother" "we are twins! and you are only older by a couple of minutes" Yukio proceeded to hit Rin at the back of his head with a book. "Owe, that hurts!" Rin complained glaring at his brother.

I smiled at the pounding demon and he looked back at me. "I didn't know the clown had a wife, aren't you a little to young for that?" Ones again he received a blow from a book and he held his hand on the back of his head. "Would you stop tha-"  "Rin! You never ask a lady about there age unless you have something to do with it! and it certainly isn't of your business" Yukio said sternly too his brother.

"My apologies for my stupid brother" Yukio said facing me. "It's fine" I said gently. "Geshhh you act like the old man yuki" Rin said glaring at his brother. "Stop calling me that. It's Yukio, not yuki and I will have you informed that it's my responsibility to make sure you don't get in trouble" yukio stated in a matter of fact tone "Tho somehow if troubled is within a mile away from you it will find you" he muttered the last parts low under his breath.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for spelling mistakes and errors, but I thought I'd just give u all a small update, if you have any ideas on how to continue please comment! Also I will be updating it soon and hopefully pic this series up again 😅😘 thank you all for commenting and like it means so much ❤️

Also please feel free:) if you guys have any requests for x reader I'll happy try and do that