Ch.5 a clown

Y/n pov
"W-who are y-you?" I asked, my voice shaking out of fear. Lying on top of me was a man dressed like a...white and pink clown ? He had purple hair with a curl on top of his head, it looked kinda of funny actually. Pointy ears and teeth.(you already know how he looks like) I swallowed hard, my heart beating faster.

Mephisto's pov
She was afraid I could tell. It made me sad. I didn't ever want her to be afraid of me.
"I'm Mephisto Pheles also none as Samael king of time and spaces but you can call me Mephisto or mephy if you did like to my dear love" a smile not one of my normal smirks appearing on my lips. "And you my queen? What's your name?"
" ..y/n l/n" "no. y/n Pheles are your name from now on" I said.

Y/n pov
I was confused and scared. How did I end up in bed with Mephisto, yes that was his name... right ?

Who am I? all I can remember is my name
is y/n l/n and I'm 17 and...a demon. Have I always been a demon? So many question and no answers. And why did he call me Pheles in last name? I lift my right hand to trail upon the scar on my neck.

"Ohh that's right, I did this to you" he said calmly reaching out his hand to run it through my hair.

"What did you do to me?" I asked

"My my aren't you demanding much for a little lady as you?" Without waiting for un answer he continued. "too take everything short you are now my mate and queen in demon law. I market you as mine and nobody else can touch you or I rip out their throats in a painful slow death" he said simple
"Why? Why would you do that?" I asked my voice cracking.
"What happened to my memories?"
"I erased them..you don't need to now your past" he said in a Serious way still laying on top of me. He put his head on my not to big boobs using them as a pillow.

Time skip around 5 minutes
Mephisto's pov
I could hear her heartbeat slow down for every minute that past by. we were laying there. She had fallen asleep. tired from all kicking and screaming. My beautiful, rest well~