9

☆

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

CATALINA DIDN'T KNOW what to feel apart from the overwhelming flare of newfound knowledge and worry. The girl had eaten some of the food from dinner but she left the rest of it, feeling too nauseous to eat. Catalina was quite the over-thinker, often digging herself into a deeper hole than necessary, and eventually ending up being physically sick.

Reepicheep was now sitting beside her at a grand table, chewing away on pieces of food while telling Catalina and other various Narnians the tales and stories he grew up with. A centaur had approached them halfway through the meal, declaring that they needed to run a few things by Caspian, so the boy soon departed, leaving his sister alone once more.

The girl understood the situation, so she did what every other respectful princess would do- Catalina kept her complaints to herself.

"Reepicheep..." Catalina spoke up, looking down fondly at her mouse friend, "Would you mind if I excuse myself from the table?"

"Of course," the mouse replied, "Would you like me to join you?"

"It's alright, Reep." Catalina smiled softly, "You go ahead and finish your stories."

The mouse nodded and turned back to the other intrigued Narnians while Catalina stood up from the bench she sat on. The girl kept her eyes ahead of her, knowing that if she were to look around, she'd begin to believe that everyone was looking at her with judgmental eyes.

Catalina made her way out of the well-lit cavern, and through the large tunnels of the How. She didn't know where she was going but the girl hoped it was somewhere where she could take a few minutes to collect herself.

The girl passed many Narnians, all of whom never spared a second glance towards her. She continued along the perfectly carved corridor, taking a few turns here and there. Catalina glanced around and upon spotting no one, she pressed her back against the wall letting out a huff of annoyance. She shut her eyes before opening them slowly, Catalina hated this feeling of built-up frustration, she didn't even really know where this build-up had come from but it was gnawing at her from the inside, begging for some sort of release.

A single flash of orange light, crossed over the wall in front of her, causing Catalina to stand up straight in curiosity. The girl let her curiosity get the best of her as she let her feet pull her in the direction of the light.

After a mere few minutes of wandering and following the light, she turned a corner, and in front of her stood a large, stone ledge, overlooking the front of the How. Catalina let her mouth fall open in surprise as her eyes met the beautiful surroundings and the sunset in the distance.

𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 [peter pevensie]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें