“Yeah I do.”I said, swallowing the lump that had started to form in my throat.

“Lucky.” I heard him say under his breath.

“What was that?” I asked. He placed the controller on his lap and I paused the game and watched him. He rolled the sleeves to his black top and looked at both his wrists. My eyes followed is to his wrists which were.... bare. This time I didn’t know what to say so I kept quiet and waited for him to talk.

“I don’t have my soulmates name tattooed on my wrist I don’t know why, just never had it. I used to think that it came later in life but the name never came. Sometimes I wondered if my soul mate died or something.” He said with sadness in his voice.

“I’m really sorry.” I told him, it was just like Diamond who now gave up on love.

“Not your fault but it’s just hard when you try to find true love.” I nodded in agreement since I had the same talk and stuff with Diamond, so I knew what it was like. I didn’t want to say that Diamond was the same because that was her business and not mine.  

“What if fate just gave up or got tired or something?” I asked. His face turned into concentration as he thought about it.

“Maybe.”

Ashton’s pov

“Diamond’s pretty cute ey, so is Lydon.” Calum said, as he punched the bag as I stood there and watched. I was fine until he said Lydon’s name I don’t know why but I kinda got annoyed that he said Lydon was pretty.  

“Yeah.” I said, sitting down on the floor.

“Isn’t Lydon the name on your wrist?” He asked. I nodded my head at him and stayed quiet I don’t even know what to even think.

“You don’t think that she’s the same one my wrist do you?” I asked. How many girl’s have the name Lydon that’s like a unique name or something.  “How am I supposed to know what her tattoo says if it’s always covered in bracelets?”

“Why don’t you just ask her?” Calum said, shrugging. I shook my head and rubbed my head then an idea came to my mind, Calum went for a walk with her yesterday maybe he knew something about her.

“Do you know what hers says?” I asked with hope.  

“I told her that I wouldn’t say anything.” He said, my hopes where then ruined and I soon felt low again.

“Oh.” I softly replied, I wasn’t going to tell him to tell me what her tattoo said since it was her business but when I thought about what  the name on my wrist said I couldn’t help but think if it was actually her. Would she have my name written on her?

Diamond’s pov

“Do you reckon anyone in this house has a soulmate right here?” Luke asked me where I  was resting on the side of the pool with my elbows on the edge keeping me up.

“Maybe.” I shrugged, playing with the water with my fingers that barely reached the water. Maybe for Lydon but for me there was no hope. I didn’t even have a name written on my god damn wrist.

“Hey, you don’t have a name on you.” Luke stated as he looked at both my wrists. I quickly looked down and put them in the water so he couldn’t see anymore. I hated people knowing that I didn’t have a soul mate, never having another chance at love. It sucked. Badly.  “Sorry if I upset you.” He said, swimming over to where I was and rested on the edge next to me.  

“Nah you didn’t upset me. It’s just sad that I’ll never get a chance at love.” I said giving him a sad smile.

“I kinda know who you feel.” I gave him a confused look as to what he was talking about. He had a tattoo, that was his true love if they both stayed alive.