The party

Skies and Landon invited me to there party tonight so I'm just getting ready. (Here a little information about you in the story😉 you are black and Mexican you are lil skies sister and Landon cubes cousin you are a famous singer and your parents left you and skies when you were little and you've lived with your friends).

I went in my closet and picked this outfit out for the party

That's the outfit

That's the outfit. Then I go into the shower and play my playlist which is rap and stuff like that. After I'm done with my shower I get changed. "Y/n"! Skies said, "what"! "There is a kid that's gonna be at the party and his name is suigeneris he's a rapper". "A rapper" I said "yea so don't be rude and just you know be nice to him" skies said. "Yea whatever". Then he walks out of my room and closed the door. When I'm done getting ready and do my makeup and my hair. I just curled my hair and did simple makeup. I run downstairs and grab a banana to eat so I'm not hungry until I get to the party. When I'm done eating I sit next to skies on the couch. I go on insta and then I notice someone followed me. It was that suigeneris kid. So I just followed him back. It said suigeneris would like to send you a message so I excepted it. (Yours and suis messages)

Suigeneris❤️🖤
Hey lil shawty you going to the party tonight?

                                                                      Y/n💚💙 Hey, and yea I'm going wit my cuz Landon and my brotha skies

Suigeneris❤️🖤
Oh aii I'll see you then princess😏

                                                                     Y/n💚💙
Okrrrr I'll see you then and I'm aint your princess but aight

Suigeneris❤️🖤
😂😂😂😂 aii I'll see you then bye princess💜

                                                                     Y/n💚💙
Ok bye I'll see you at the party sui❤️🖤😂😂😂

Suigeneris❤️🖤
Kk bye princess

After I turned my phone off I was smiling and skies noticed it. "What you smiling at"? Skies asked "oh! Nothing" I said slightly yelling. Skies just looked away confused. "Aight we finna go now" skies said. "Ok" me and skies get in the car and drive to the party the whole drive we didn't say nothing. We got in the house where the party was located and went in there was about 100 ppl there now but there was finna be even more so we got there in time before it was crowded. "Oh hey"I heard skies say to a boy with half red and black split hair. Then skies said to the boy with half red and black split hair, "This is my sister y/n and y/n this is sui/suigeneris. "Hey" sui said smirking. "Um...hey" I said shyly. Skies left me and sui together and went somewhere. Me and sui just sat there is silence for about 5 mins. Until my dumb self laughed at the awkwardness which made sui laugh as well. After we were done laughing I could have sworn I saw sui move closer to me, then I moved closer to him. Soon enough we were making out. After 10 mins of making out sui broke the kiss and told me to jump I did as I was told then sui carried me to a room and locked the door. He then laid me down on the bed and we made out. After about 15 mins sui broke the kiss and took his shirt off and then I did. And then he took off his pants and all he had on was his boxers. Then I took my clothes off and just left on my bra and thong. (They both didn't have socks on so don't worry about that 😉)
We then began to make out for like 1 minute until I felt sui get hard through his boxers which made me moan and make sui smirk through the kiss and made me wet. Sui broke the kiss and took his boxers off and smiled at me. He whispered in my ear "I want you" that turned me on. I took my bra off and sui pulled my thong off. He looked at me for permission and I shook my head yes. Then sui began to eat me out. "Ugh fuck daddy"! I said which made sui smile and go harder. Sui stuck 4 fingers in me and ate me out. He took his fingers out and went to the dresser and took out a condom. He came back over to me and put the condom on. Without any warning he put himself in me and pounded me back and forth. "Fuck" I moaned. Me and sui were moaning with each other. I was about to reach my high and I could tell sui was too. "Fuck baby I'm gonna cum" I told sui "me to bbg" we both cummed at the same time and sui went out of me and threw the condom away. Then he laid next to me on the bed. Our naked body's hugged each other as we looked into each other's eyes and smiled. "I didn't know you were that good" sui said "me? you were amazing" I said "thx princess" he smiled "wait can I call you that now"? "Yes of course sui" sui smiled and pecked my lips. " I know we haven't new each other that long but y/n will you be my girlfriend"? "YES I WILL"! I said " yay!" Sui said which made me smile. Me and sui put our clothes back on and went to the party holding each other's hands. Skies noticed it and asked if we were official. "Yep"! Sui said. And skies asked where we were and we both said we were watching a movie in suis room. After that everyone enjoyed the party.

Hey y'all sorry I haven't been posting it's just been a lot with school. We now have to do online school Bc of this god damn corona virus 🦠. And it's annyoing they are giving us hella homework. But whatever hope you guys enjoyed this smut I'll try to do more❤️