"If only I could control my power and burn you alive." Dani mumbles.

"Oh so she's a special one?" The hobo says tightening his grip. "Imagine the powerful pups you could birth for me." He says running his hands through her hair.

Suddenly I feel a itch go through my body and craving returns but ten times harder. Faster than the blink of a eye I have him by the throat and I throw him against a tree fifty miles away from where we are at.

I race towards him throwing him again.

Suddenly I hear a loud scream and the smell of blood go through the air. It's Piper. I grab the male by his hair and in a one third of a second I'm back where we were. He's bruised and looks like someone replaced all his bones to where they are poking out of place.

I look over to see the male who was hold Piper cut her stomach with a knife. I'm about to let the male go in my hands and help her out but Caden beats me to it.

In seconds his fangs are latched on the guys neck and the guys starts to go pale. "Uh Caden....you know you're not too good when it comes to blo-" Walter says backing away from the eating vampire.

Caden cuts him off with a growl. I see the atmosphere turn a darkish color and the two males who held Damien back stand in behind Caden like two body guards as Caden drains the guy.

"Fuck this shit." Caden mumbles and takes off into the forest. Great he's gone on a blood rampage. Again.

The dude I'm holding onto heartbeat is getting on my nerves so I drain him and throw his body somewhere.

I look at Dani and run towards her grab her by her waist and take her home. We are both at home within seconds and I have her pinned against the wall. "What is with you and trouble?" I ask taking deep breaths.

"What is with you and killing people?" She asks back. Her heart is beating slightly faster than what it was and I look at her in the eyes. She looks down at her feet and I sigh.

"Are you afraid of me?" I ask.

"It's not like I didn't just watch you kill someone so effortlessly...again." She says softly.

"I would never hurt you." I say placing my head on hers breathing her in like a drug to calm myself down.

"At least not in a bad way."

"AIDEN!" She squeals as I pick her up place her legs around me. "Did you feel how angry I was?" I ask.

"I could've handled that dude on my own ya know?" She says pouting.

"What kind of mate would I be to not punish anyone who threatens your safety?" I ask rhetorically placing her down on my bed.

I walk over to my drawers and grab one of my shirts and shorts and pass it to her.

Danielle's POV (midnight)

I wake up with the worst pain of my life. Even being pressed against Aiden's body isn't enough to calm me down. I scream out loud shaking the place.

"HELP!" I scream. Tears run down my face and my body starts to catch on fire. Aiden jerks up and places me in his arms. "Fuck...." he says taking a deep breath. I watch as his eyes dilated and as he quickly closes them.

"Help me...please" I whimper.

He jumps up and puts on a shirt. With me still in his arms he runs down stairs. The place is completely crowded and people have worried faces. Some look in shock as they see me lit on fire.

I see Piper and Jackson walk out of their rooms with confused but still sleepy faces on and then I see Polly speed out of the room with her fangs out hissing. Ryder exits his room with a bag of chips looking around confused and I wish I could roll my eyes right now.

I scream again as the pain gets worst. My scream is more powerful that everyone bows down with their hands over their ears.

Caden is still no where to be seen. And Aiden explained to me that Caden can't handle the taste of blood so well. And he usually leaves to try and calm his hybrid down from wanting to cause a massacre.

"Dude I think you need to stick your pickle into her chocolate chip cookie before she you knows make this place crumbles to the ground in ashes." Walter says coming out of his room.

King Ace comes out with Queen Nevaeh safely secured behind him. He looks around widely before placing his eyes on me.

"Dad is the ceremony ready?" Aiden asks him. I'm a sobering mess that on my thing I heard was blah blah yes blah blah blah woods blah blah blah spa blah blah blah ritual.

Only thing I know is a lot of people start cheering. "Why the hell sre they cheering. I feel like Satan has made me his person chew toy." I groan.

"Baby...we haven't had a royal mating ceremony since my grandfather met his mate. Dad didn't exactly have a good situation with mother when he met her to have one." He explains. I nod my head and then again scream.

In a matter of seconds all the vampires and the minority of wolves are surrounding this big log cabin. It's beautiful. Lavender and roses on vines are covering the place.

I look around at the amount of vampires and notice how I don't even know a lot of them. I mean did they just all of a sudden show up out of the blue sky or what?

"Ok so first thing is first. Is there any challengers?" A young looking woman asks. But if I know anything about vampires is this lady could be up to five hundred years old.

Suddenly Aiden's demeanor changes. "Their dead." He says simply.

She coughs a little and looks at me. "Are you sure you are ready to give up your everything to him?" She asks.

"Y-yes." I stutter out. I'm not stuttering because I'm scared I'm stuttering because my throat burns like a bitch. Ok maybe I am scared I mean. I've seen his dick before.

I mean I be feeling a little pain after two fingers.

She's asks us a couple more question and then we walk inside. For the first day here we are going to be relaxing our wolves. Like doing rituals and stuff like that and taking baths in ointments. Well and since I'm a wolf they had to add in the part where after get done mating Aiden will roar as loud as possible letting everyone near bye know that one of the future queens has been permanently chosen.

The mating ceremony is also so I can create a heir. But that barely happens the last time a heir was made during a ceremony was in like the 1500s.

But then you know the obvious will be going on after all the rituals and blessings.

We walk inside along with a group of older stronger female vampires. "Is any of this going to hurt?" I ask looking at all the liquids and oils.

"Uh.....just about three or two of them." The lady with red hair says looking around.

"Don't worry love." Aiden says rubbing his thumb on my hand.

Ok I'm ready for this.