Chapter 16

Alexis's POV

It was then next day and we were getting ready for the war. I even changed my outfit.

Once I had my outfit on, fixed my dark-brown hair, and had my weapons ready, I went to see how the others were doing

Once I had my outfit on, fixed my dark-brown hair, and had my weapons ready, I went to see how the others were doing. They actually had pretty cool armor.

I then see Don't Ask looking at me as if he was love-struck. I then walk to him with a smile.

"Close you mouth, you're gonna attract flies," I told him. He then closed his mouth, still a little love-struck. I then giggle a little.

We then sneak into the pirate village and be ready in our position. Dad was going to reveal himself to the pirates as some of the lost boys are hiding near the ship. Me and some other lost boys are on our own little ship in the water and are waiting for the signal.

It was silent until we heard our Dad.

"Bangerang!" He shouted.

"That's the signal," I told the lost boys as we all went into positions. A few lost boys went down and drove the ship near the pirate ship.

We then get off our ship and run onto the pirate ship and get in formation.

"Form ranks!" Dad told us.

"Form ranks!" Hook told the pirates.

"Get ready to show them the white light we're made of, boys!" Dad then said.

"Remember the fires from hell that forged you! Charge!" Hook told the pirates as they charged towards us.

"Now!" Dad said as we shined some light that was reflected by the mirrors we were holding. This then blinded the pirates.

"We'll show you who's chicken! Watch this!" Dad then said as a boy holding his weapon came in. the weapon then shot out eggs at the pirates.

We all then moved to the side as a boy shot out marbles out of his weapon. This caused the pirates to fall to the floor.

I then made my off of the ship and found Don't Ask with other boys waiting for some pirates to show up. I stand behind them with my slingshot, getting ready to fire. Once we see them, we get ready.

"Fire!" I call out, which then caused the lost boys and I to fire our slingshots full of tomatoes.

We all then scatter as we go and fight some pirates. I use my sword and slice at them. I then turn to see that Don't Ask was in trouble.

"Help! Somebody help!" He called out.

I then get mad and run to the pirate and kick him into the water. Don't Ask then looks at me with a smile. But then the smile disappeared once he saw something behind me.

"Look out!" He yelled, which caused me to duck and for him to block a pirates weapon from hitting me with his weapon. I then kicked the pirate in the stomach, which caused him to fall in the water.

Don't Ask and I then look at each other and smile. He then grabs my hand and takes me with him to fight other pirates.

As we were fighting a pirate, Thud Butt comes in with his weapon.

"Lost boys and girl, down!" He called out. Don't Ask pulls me down to the ground as Thud Butt shot different colored paint at the pirates. 

As we continued to fight, all of the pirates started to give up and run away. I then got the chance to look on the pirate ship to see Rufio fighting with Hook.

I then decide to got on a high point and grab onto a rope that's close by and swing onto the pirate ship. I then look up to see Rufio about to strike Hook, but then gets stabbed by Hook. That shocked me.

"No!" I yelled. Now the lost boys don't have a leader.

Me and Dad then make our way to Rufio and we look at him as he falls into Dad's arms. Rufio then looks at Dad.

"Do you know what I wish?" Rufio asked Dad. "I wish I had a dad. Like you," Rufio told him. Then Rufio closes his eye and dies.

Dad then stands up with his weapon in his hand.

"Are you ready for me, Peter? Come on. Humor the Hook," Hook told Dad.

"Dad?" Jack said, which we all turn to look at Jack. "I want to go home," Jack told Dad. I was surprised. I looked at Jack and smiled.

He does want to go home!

"What are you talking about? You are home," Hook said as Dad made his way to Jack and I. He then picks us up and starts to walk away.

"Peter. Where are you going?" Hook asked.

Dad then flew up with us and flew down towards the lost boys. I then see Maggie running towards us and hugs me, which I hug back. I was so happy that she was okay.

I then see the lost boys coming towards us. I see Don't Ask and hug him as he hugged back. Our thoughts were then interrupted by Captain Hook.

"Peter! Where are you going? Come back here and fight me, or I'll find you wherever you go, do you hear me? Bad form, Peter! Come back!" Hook told Dad as we all started to walk away.

"You need a mother very, very badly!" Maggie told Hook.

Hook then goes down and stops at the entrance of the ship.

"Peter! I swear to you, wherever you go, wherever you are, I vow there will always be daggers bearing notes signed 'James Hook.' They will be flung at the doors of your children's children's children. Do you hear me?" Hook said. That got me mad.

Dad then turned around and took a few steps towards Hook.

"What do you want, old man?" Dad asked.

"Just you," Hook replied.

"You got me, James Hook. Pan the avenger is back," Dad said as he flew over to him.

"And the hook is waiting, Peter Pan," Hook said, and then took off his coat. They then clashed swords together and Dad did a back flip off of the ship ad onto the dock we were standing on.

I then got my bow and arrow out as Don't Ask got his weapon and stood in front of me in a protective way.

"Put up your swords, boys. It's Hook or me this time," Dad told us as I put my bow away.

And just like that, the fight between good and evil began.