Chapter 5

Alexis's POV

I woke up to the sound of the wind whistling through the window and then a banging noise. I bolted up in a sitting position and looked around me. I then heard the knob on the window turn by itself.

"Jack. Alexis," I heard Maggie whisper.

I has to think of something fast. I saw a closet and ran to it. I opened it and quickly got in. I then turn to the others.

"Guys, in here. Quick," I whispered to them.

But before they could get up, the window burst open and a yellow-greenish light was seen from outside. The closet door then shut because of the wind that blew into the room. I tried to open it, but I couldn't. It felt like something was in front of the closet door.

"Jack! Maggie!" I yelled as I tried to push down the door.

 The last thing I heard was them screaming and then there was silence.

Timeskip

After a few minutes have past, I sat in the dark closet because it was no use of trying to get out. I then started to lose hope. It wasn't until I heard the door to the room opened.

"Jack? Maggie? Alexis?" Someone said. It was Dad.

"Dad! Mom!" I yelled as I banged on the closet door.

"Alexis?" Dad questioned.

"I'm in here!" I then yelled.

The closet door then opened and I saw Mom and Dad standing there. Mom pulled me in a hug and was relieved that I was all right.

"What happened?" Dad asked me.

"I heard a noise outside the window and then the knob started to turn. So I went into the closet and told Jack and Maggie to follow, but the closet door closed shut before they can even go in there," I explained to them.

"Peter," We heard Granny Wendy say.

We then go to her and see that she was staring at a note on the door. A dagger was holding the note on the door.

"'Dear Peter, your presence is required at the request of your children. Kindest personal regards, JAS Hook, Captain,'" Dad read the note.

Just then, Uncle Tootles entered the room and then looked at Dad.

"Have to fly. Have to fight. Have to crow. Have to save Maggie. Have to save Jack. Hook is back," Uncle Tootles told Dad.

"Who?" Dad asked.

Just then, Granny Wendy fainted, so we went to her to make sure she was okay. Why did everything have to come to this?