Chapter 6

Alexis's POV

While everyone else was trying to figure out what was going on at this moment, I stood on the balcony of our room. I didn't care about what Dad said about keeping the window closed. I just lost two of my siblings.

As I was looking at the night sky, I saw beautiful stars. There was one star that was really bright. The more I looked at it, the more it looked like it was getting bigger. But then I realized that it was not getting bigger, it was getting closer. And that was not a star, it was a...

Fairy?

I took a few steps back as the fairy flew into the room. I even tripped on my own feet and landed hard on the ground. The fairy then flew closer to me.

"Oh, you aren't who I was supposed to see. I mean, you kind of look like him. But I was expecting to see Peter Pan," The fairy spoke.

"You mean my dad?" I asked her.

"You're the daughter of Peter Pan? I thought Hook captured all of his kids," The fairy said to herself.

"Dad!" I yelled to him. He then comes in and sees me on the floor.

"What is it?" He asked me. He then sees the fairy and thought it was bug. He then gets a rolled up newspaper and tries to hit her.

"Dad, don't," I told him, but he didn't hear me.

The fairy then grabs onto the rolled up newspaper and starts hitting Dad with it. He then loses his balance and falls on a little rocking bed. The fairy then lands on him.

"Oh, it is you! It is! A big you. I guess it's not bad that you're big. You're always bigger than me. But, now, maybe this means you'll be twice as much fun," The fairy said to Dad.

"Moira!" Dad yelled, which caused the fairy to fly back.

"Oh, Peter! What fun we'll have again. What times. What great games," The fairy continued to say.

Dad then puts on his glasses to see if he was imagining things.

"You're a little..." Dad started to say.

"Fairy," The fairy finished for him. Dad then tried to say another word, but he couldn't.

"Pixie, and if less is more, there's no end to me, Peter Pan," The fairy stated.

"Peter Banning," Dad corrected the fairy.

"Pan."

"Banning."

"Pan."

"Banning."

"Well, whoever you are, it's still you. 'Cause only one person has that smell," The fairy stated.

"Smell?" Dad asked.

"The smell of someone who's ridden the back of the wind, Peter. The smell of a hundred fun summers of sleeping in trees, adventures with Indians and pirates. Oh, remember, Peter? The world was ours. We could do everything or nothing. All I had to do was anything 'cause it was always us," The fairy explained as she hovered over my dad. Everything that she said sounded fun.

Dad then stands from his laying position.

"Oh, no, it's finally happened. I'm having a total nervous breakdown," Dad said to himself.

"No, you're not, Dad," I told him. The fairy then goes over to Dad and grabs his bow tie.

"Come on, Peter, follow me, and all will be well," The fairy said as she started pulling him towards the window.

"Or I'm dying. I'm heading towards the white light. I've left my body. See, there's my house. Way down there. There at my feet! Oh, my God! Where are we going?" Dad said as he looked down at the doll house and then back at the fairy.

"To save your children, of course," The fairy answered.

"How do you know about my kids?" Dad asked.

"Everybody knows. Captain Hook's got them and you've got to fight him. Let's fly!" The fairy said, and then threw some gold dust at Dad. This caused him to sneeze, which caused the fairy to be pushed into the doll house.

We both then looked at the doll house.

"It is true, then. You did grow up. I drank poison for you. you used to call me Tink. Have you forgotten everything?" The fairy, also known as Tink, asked.

"Are you in there, little bug?" Dad asked as he opened up the doll house.

"Dad, she's not a bug. She's a fairy," I told him.

"I do not believe in fairies," Dad said. That just shocked me to hear him say that.

"Every time someone says, 'I do not believe in fairies,' somewhere there's a fairy that falls down dead," Tink explained.

I then looked at my Dad. "Dad, don't do it," I told him.

"I do not believe in fairies!!!" Dad yelled.

Great.

Tink then started to lose her balance and fell down the doll house's stairs. She then landed at the bottom and went limp.

"Oh, my God, I think I killed it," Dad said to himself.

You think?

He then was about to touch her until she smacked his finger.

"Clap you hands, Peter. It's the only way to save me," Tink said in a weak tone.

Dad started to clap his hands, but in a low sound.

"Louder."

Dad clapped his a little louder.

"Louder, Peter!"

Dad then clapped his hands louder. "Okay, i'm clapping. I'm clapping!" Dad said. Tink then gets up, which I sigh in relief. "Oh, good, you're alive," Dad said in relief.

"All right now, who am I?" Tink asked Dad. I just looked at him, as if waiting for an answer.

"Uh.. You're, um... You're a complex Freudian hallucination having something to do with my mother, and I don't know why you have wings, but you have very lovely legs, and you're a very nice tiny person, and what am I saying, I don't know who my mother was, I'm an orphan, and I've never taken drugs, because I missed the 60's. I was an accountant," Dad explained. This caused me to face palm on what he said.

"Guess again," Tink said as she pulled the carpet that Dad was standing on, which made him fall back. I didn't fall because I quickly got off of it.

"Oh, look. Stars," Dad said as Tink wrapped a blanket around him.

"That's right, Peter. Second star to the right and straight on till morning. Neverland," Tink says as she lifts up the blanket and starts to carry him. Tink then looks at me. "You're coming, too, girl," She told me.

"I'm Alexis," I introduced myself. She then threw the gold dust on me, which I assume is fairy dust. Granny Wendy told me about this part. You would have to think of a happy thought in order to fly, and that's exactly what I did.

I was then lifted off of the ground and followed Tink to Neverland as she carried Dad. his was going to be some quite adventure.