Chapter 9

Alexis's POV

We just made it to the top and I look at my surroundings. We went to a high point and saw the view of everything. The view looked beautiful. My thoughts were then interrupted by the sound of my dad slipping and falling down the rocky hill.

I quickly followed him and ended up in a snowy area. There were even penguins.

As he got up, we walked a few steps to see our surroundings. It looked like people actually live here.

Just then, I felt something wrap around my leg. I look down and see a vine wrapped around my leg. The vine then lifts me up more than twenty feet off the ground.

"Whoa!" I said as I was being held upside down.

I then look down to see my Dad being held in the same problem I was in. I also saw that he was being held upside down in front of a clock. The clock then opens and reveals Tink inside it.

"Oh, you guys are alive!" Tink said in a relieved tone.

"Oh, get me down! I believe," Dad said as Tink flew out and sliced the vine with her knife.

"Lost boys! Lost boys! Wake up!" Tink yelled as Dad fell towards the ground.

I then look at the vine that's wrapped around my leg and try to unwrap it. Once it was off of my leg, I fall to the ground.

"I should have thought this through!" I yelled as I fell.

I then bounce up on something soft and reach my arms out and grab onto a vine. I then swing on it, back and forth. I then swing on a ledge of a rock and land safely on it.

I then hear a lot of shouting. "Bangerang!" A group of boys yelled as I made my way to them and found Dad stood up in front of the boys.

"Pan?" The boys questioned.

I then made my way to him to make sure he was all right.

"You okay, Dad?" I asked as he nodded as a response. I then look at all of the boys staring at us.

"That ain't Peter Pan," A boy around my age with a comb said. He actually looked kinda cute.

Wait, what am I thinking?! I just saw him!

Just then, I heard a horn go off and someone on a kart riding above us on a track.

"Rufio! Rufio! Rufio! Rufi...O!" The boys chanted to that boy, who I assume is Rufio.

"Oh, that is so dangerous," Dad said as we all watched Rufio swing on a vine. He then let go and landed in front of us.

"That's enough!" Dad yelled as Rufio took out his sword. "Okay, mister. All right. The shows over now. You put that thing away. Now, put it down before you poke somebody's eye out. You're not old enough to shave. What are you doing with a sword? And flying around with it? This is an insurance nightmare. What is this? Some sort of Lord of the Flies pre-school? Where are your parents?" Dad started asking questions. "Who's in charge here?" Dad then asked, which caused all of the boys to point at Rufio. Rufio then did a bow.

"No, Mr. Skunkhead with too much mousse. You are just a punk kid. I want to speak to a grown-up!" Dad then said.

"All grown-ups are pirates!" Rufio told Dad.

"Excuse me," Dad said.

"We kill pirates," Rufio then said.

Man, that's harsh.

"I'm not a pirate. It so happens, I am a lawyer," Dad said.

"Kill the lawyer!" Rufio said as the boys got out their weapons.

"I'm not that kind of lawyer," Dad says, but the kids were already chasing him, except for Rufio.

Once everyone was gone, he looks at me. I then stiffen up a little and speed walk away, somewhere where he's not, and to also help Dad.

I continue walking until I was on a track that Rufio was on when he was riding his kart. As I was walking on it, I heard a sound that sounded like a kart getting closer. I then turn around and see Rufio on his kart and coming straight towards me at high speed.

I then run while yelling out loud. As I was running, I see Dad in the distance ahead of me. He then sees me running towards him.

"Alexis?" He questioned.

"Run!" I yelled to him as I run passed him. He then got the message and followed me as well.

I then jump on a vine and land on the ground. I then try to find Dad, and also tried to avoid the boys seeing me.

I then made it to what looked like a basketball court. I then see Dad there with the other boys. But before I could do anything, he comes trouble.

Rufio drew out his sword and was about to slice at Dad. I then close my eyes because I didn't want to see what happened next. I then put my hands down when I heard that nothing happened. I only say Rufio standing in front of Dad with his sword in between them.

"You're dead, jolly man," Rufio said.

That's not good.

Hook: Never Grow Up (Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें