Chapter 1

"Wake up!!!! Everyone WAKE UP!!" Andrea shouted. It was 7am in the morning and Andrea just had to wake up her entire family cause its her 23rd birthday!

She couldnt contain the excitment of turning 23. So she decided to wake up everyone she in her house . She knocked on Jason's and Tim's door until they both came out with their grumpy faces. They were Andrea's brothers who loved her to pieces but they were not exactly the people you want to wake up early morning.

Andrea's mum, Mrs Rita Calder enveloped her youngest child into a tight hug while Mr Winson Calder handed his daughter a BMW car key. A birthday present from her parents.

Jason and Tim gave her a dress with lots of accessories to match.

"Awww thank you,you two!! Thank your girlfriends too, for chosing such a beautiful set." Andrea said as she ran to her room.

"Wassup Lydiiiiiiieeeeeyaa!!!?"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNOYING BIRD"Andrea's best friend yelled over the phone.

"Thank you, little bugger. Wanna meet up at our usual place for a Coffee?"

"Sure. Anything for my birthday girl. Pick me up in an hour?"

"Yes Yay!!! Oh my parents gifted me a BMW!! So imma pick you up on that"

"Whoaaaa!! Im sooo ready to hop on it. See you soon ,Drea"

Andrea wore her orange body hugging dress accompanied by her blue 2 inch heels to complement the blue strips on her dress. She applied some mascara , blusher and deep red lipstick. With some purfume the brunette was ready to go.