Indeed Today Every Demons in his baby Wifey Will Suffer their End!

Start from the beginning

All other Family Members Were aww on the way She was telling the story.. Her Cute Sad pout Whenever She was Sad and her Cute angry Pout whenever She get angry, " brahma-ji ne hiranakashyap ko paanch varadaan die: na to koee human aur na hee koee animal use maar sakega; na to voh daravaaje ( door ) ke andar aur na hee daravaaje ke baahar maara jaega, na to voh din ke dauraan maara jaega aur na hee raat mein, na to voh kisee astra se maara jaega aur na hee kisee shaastr se, na to voh jameen par maara jaega aur na hee paanee mein ya hava mein maara jayega.   ".

All are sitting Now on the Couches Arranged in the Garden While Nandini was Sitting Between her hubby and her Brother..

She atleast want to try to get close to her Elder Brother and also her Family.. Thinking ; " umm.. Bade bhayiya toh gorgeous..... Eww.... Nandini.. You are so Stupid.. Gorgeous Word are Meant For pretty Girls like me.. Toh phir bade bhaiya kya hai!? Umm.. Haann.... He's handsome.. But not more than my hubby bubby.. Haan 5% Less handsome than my hubby.. ", Nandini Mentally Give pat on her Shoulder.

and Said to herself ," hubby keh rhe they ki they are my family and Loved me allot.. And no one can separate me from my Mani.. Toh main bade bhaiya or mere purane walle New mumma papa ko ekk chotu sa Chance zarur dungi.. ", She giggled and jerked out from her thought When Abhimanyu Said -

" Are.. Babydoll.. Aage kya hua!? ", Abhi Asked with a happiness in his eyes seeing his little sister sitting just beside him.

" offoo.. Bade bhaiya.. Aap na thodu sa sabar nhi kar skte! ", Nandini Said cutely while hiting her own forehead lightly while a broad Smile Comes on Abhi's Face when she Called him '  Bade Bhaiya '.

Manik Smile Seeing a genuine Smile on Abhimanyu's Face, though he Claimed to hate him for not trusting him but whom he's lying!!?? but then he hide his Smile When Abhi turn his face Towards nandini as he's just siting Beside her..

" phir aage kya.. Woh ganda walla Demon.. Na woh bahout hi proud hogya After getting these boon, the demon thought himself to be nothing less than the almighty. As fate would have it, the son born to this devil, Prahlad, was an advent devotee of Lord Vishnu. He was acha walla Demon.. With the passage of time, Prahlad’s devotion became a thorn in Hirnakashyap’s eyes. He became very angry and decided to kill his son. After a lot of attempts failed, he took helps from his sister, Holika.", Nandini's mouth Formed in Cute haww Saying this para.. While Manik Chuckled and so Wanted to Kissed her then and there but control himself as it is not the Right Time..

Abhi, ishra, Raj-Neyonika And Mukti was just Admiring her.. She's the full Package of Innocence and at The Same time Cuteness..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

John was Standing at the Corner with other bodyguards for the Security.. He Saw two persons familiar hiding behind a pillar looking at Manan with an Evil Smirk..

HE Gestured other guards to Cover them from all the Sides..

Johan thought, " I was searching for both of them from so long and both are here! I think I need to inform boss about both of them.. But before that I need to caught them And caged them where Boss Ordered me to lock them.. ", he Walked Towards both the Familiar faces who are not hold by the Guards..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

On Other Side, Nandini continue Further With The Story, " Bad demon Hirnakashyap ki sister, Holika, was once blessed by Brahma-ji that she will not be harmed by fore ever in her life. She had a shawl, which would protect her. She was asked by her brother to be seated in the flames with Prahlad to kill him. However, as soon as the fire soared, the blessed shawl of Holika fluttered away to cover Prahlad. In this way, Prahlad lived and Holika burnt and died. ", Nandini Paused and Looked at others who are so keen to hear story from her making her happy to no end..