No matter how many times she asked her, her mother wouldn't tell her the reason behind it, no she kept that secret hidden inside her mind with now way to make her let it out.

Her mother looked at the ceiling "Sota, why did you leave the two of us alone with the mess that your crimes had done? Now we are forced to live outside of the village, only allowed to go in when we need food and necessities."

~*~

The next morning, Miyaka slowly got out of bed heading downstairs and out the door without her mother knowing. She walked into the village to get some apples that she forgot to get yesterday and wanting to get away from the house, for she was still angry at her mother.

Heading into the village and walking down the street, and letting her mind drift into her own world. Thinking about becoming a ninja made her happy until she remembered she wasn't aloud.

A sign in a store window snapped her out of her thoughts. Jogging over to the window she put her face on the window staring at it intently. HELP WANTED. Was what it said, her eyes had stars in them and she was filled with the hope of being able to get a job. even though her mom wouldn't approve.

Running inside she went up to the counter, where a man in his thirties was standing. "Excuse me!" trying to keep the excitement out of her voice but with not luck. He looks up at the paper he was reading, once his eyes saw her he grabbed a bat that was beside him pointing it at her. "Get out! Your kind isn't welcome here!" he swung it at her. She back up just as it hit her hair barely missing her.

Running out of the shop she tripped in the doorway stumbling out onto the street. "It's that girl" "Stay away from her, she can kill you" the whispers of the villagers reached her ears looking up the people around her were giving her dirty looks and glares.

Frightened she ran towards the entrance of the village stumbling along as tears dripped onto the ground. Not looking where she was going and knocking someone's bag out of their hands "Hey, watch it you brat!" not looking back she finally made it to the gates.

As she had made it there, her feet gave out from her running and fell face first into the dirt. rolling over she just stared at the sky, wondering why the people in the village were treating her like some kind of freak. her eyesight was getting blurry, and she passed out. The last thing she remembered in her being lifted.

"This is the reason I told you not to go into the village very often." Miyaka was now being carried by her mother back to the house after she had found her passed out on the ground in front of the gates covered in dirt.

She was about five minutes from the house when one of the village guards jumped down from the trees behind her. The village guards were made up of five members that kept the village safe from rogues and other threats to the village. They were always wearing something close to what the AMBU members wear.

"Hikara, you know she isn't supposed to enter the village whenever she wants. That was the agreement you made in exchange for you staying near the village." turning around to face him "She's a young girl she can't be locked up in the house" she snarled at him with venom dripping from her voice. "If you don't Hikara, we are going to have to get rid of her."

As the words left his mouth dark purple chakra started to flow out of her body in a threatening manner, and her eyes were now glowing a bright green glaring at him. He stepped back in surprise not expecting her to have her families power, she never used it when she fought. Now that he knew she had it, she was a bigger threat to the village. Backing up he leaped into the trees disappearing. She calmed down and finished her walk back to the house.