April 10th

"I've never seen you be so stern. Are you ok? Oh no did I make you jealous?! I will make it up to you, I promise. I'll get you a guy girly!"

"No, I have a boyfriend. Like I have told you many times before. I just need you to follow the rules and be respectful of my space as well." I told her calmly. It didn't feel right. Deep down I wanted to chew her out and just make her feel horrible. I didn't because I was told that it made me not likable and made me look unstable. Although my patience was thinning for real.

"Oh Viki, you say that but honestly has he visited you? No. He is probably done with you. Move on. I will find you a better guy, trust me. I mean your body is so little and you look so young. I'm sure any guy would love to see you. Ooh, I know! Maybe a push up bra would make you look more appealing, I can make you look so hot, trust me!" Noelle insisted.

"I said no though. This is the thing I was telling you about Noelle. I said no."

"Oh cutie, you are so humble. I am going to do yoga now, do you want to join?"

"I have class at 7:30AM, also I have never been interested in joining so what do you think my answer would be?" I said as I took out the toast.

"Please don't tell me you are on your period.  That will make the guy search alot more difficult!" She said to herself and she grabbed her stuff and left.

After class I came home to the house being messier than usual. No one was in there besides Noelle who was in the bathroom applying makeup.

"Why is the room so disgusting!?" I complained as my slight OCD kicked in.

"Oh I had ordered a bunch of lingerie for the girls and I. We had a try on party, if was super fun! I got some for you as well."

"No thank you. I'd rather stay in my own clothes."

"Whatever, I guess I could try to wear it." She said as she walked out of the bathroom grabbing her backpack and leaving "Tootles!" She said shutting the door behind her.

I don't know how she would possibly fit in my size because I am much smaller than her, but that was the least of my worries.

I had to clean this. If I didn't I would not be able to focus. So I did just that. I cleaned everything, including multiple cups of alcohol that was definitely illegal for her to drink because she was 19, but whatever.

The day went on as usual. Me being stressed and annoyed and her being the most irritating person ever.

I went to work, annoyingly enough having to walk 15 minutes to get there because my car broke down, but it's fine.

Then this happened. I got home from work. I was exhausted because I had taken an extra shift for someone. It didn't matter too much because they only worked till 11:30 PM and then closed up shop. Although their job was harder than I thought. Basically I was tired.

I entered my dorm room, and it was silent. Which was weird. I assumed Noelle's friends just left before I got back, I mean it was like 11:45 right now. So I quietly put my belongings away in the dark and went to the bathroom with my pajamas. I showered and got into my tank top and pajama shorts. I finished getting ready for bed and I plugged my phone in, happy that tomorrow was Saturday.

As I was laying down I felt a presence next to me. I had a full size bed meaning theoretically someone could sleep next to me without me noticing.

My brain started to freak, I kept telling myself that obviously no one would be there. Like why would someone sleep in your room, in your bed? That's when I felt a heavy arm fall into my stomach. I quickly sat up and jumped out of the bed falling onto the floor and hitting my head on my desk next to my bed.