"Ah-ha." I mumbled to myself as I quietly opened the window and climbed in entering some office room.

"Alright dear, let me fax these papers and then we can leave." Said a mans voice outside the door.

"Crap." I whispered as I crawled under the desk into the smallest ball a human could shape shift into.

The man sat in his squeaky chair unaware of my presence. I heard him close the window and type away on the computer they owned all while I was trying to avoid his feet which were tapping up and down.

Finally he finished and left, I waited till him and the lady had left before continuing my mission.

I grabbed my pocket knife and ran up the first flight of stares trying my best to dodge the maids and hired help.

I ran up to the third story and that's where I met my doom.

Maya.

"What the heck are you doing in my house?!" She yelled.

"Where is Rusty you kidnapper?" I questioned confidently, even though my heart rate was rising, as I twiddled my knife around my fingers like a coin.

"SECURITY!" She screamed.

"Oh no sweetheart. They won't find me." I said as I walked closer to her and hit her on the head hard with the butt of my knife. She fortunately fell to the ground.

"Well that was easy." I sighed running around her and on the search for the door with JB on it, and sadly that does not stand for the amazing James Bond, but the less-amazing....Justin Bieber. Very disappointing.

To my dismay a security guard who probably heard Maya's screeching call came bolting through.

When he saw me he didn't hesitate to bring out a gun.

"Woah my guy. I'm just a 16 year old girl looking for a kid Maya kidnapped. No harm." I said raising my hands up, including my knife, and inching closer.

"You were not invited and therefore not welcome. Leave or be escorted out." He grumbled holding the gun to my head.

I thought about what my dad and the guys have taught me over the years on how to steal a gun. I was allowed to practice on Tyler a few times and remember when I was about 11 learning that as a defense lesson upon other things as I trained with Jackson and Tyler.

I grabbed his wrist quickly pushing the gun away from my head and all in one moment hitting the inside of his elbow, kicking him in the balls and then swiftly snatching the handgun away from him and pointing it at his head.

"Move along." I ordered.

"Heh, a little thing like you won't know how to shoot a gun." He scoffed.

I loaded the gun and with a cold hard stare on my face said "Wanna bet?"

His confidence soon dissipated and he ran off.

I pocketed the gun and finally found the Justin inspired door, I walked in and found Rusty locked up.

I set the gun on the floor next to me and tore off the tape on his mouth.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! She is a psychopath!!" Rusty yelped.

"Shh, they're on to me." I whispered.

As I was trying to cut the rope a security guard walked in.

"Hey! What is this?!" He ordered.

"Maya trapped me here and I called Victoria to come get me. Maya forgot I had a phone." Rusty explained as I sawed away at the rope.

The security guard ever so kindly helped me and Rusty and I left and split up into our own vehicles as we drove back to the Tybo's house.

That was some action I would never like to repeat.

Hi.

I know this chapter kinda sucked, but I needed to kick Maya out somehow so might as well turn her into a psychopath. I don't know. Anyway, Happy Mother's Day.

How are you?

What color is your hair?

What is your biggest pet peeve?

How are you keeping sane and busy during quarantine?

What is your eye color?

Don't mind me at 2:29AM asking strange questions bc I have nothing else to do. I mean not like many people are even reading this....so.

YEAH!

              -Lilly✈
                    Also please stay clean and indoors unless told not to👌✌