Chapter 6

about an hour later me and Woojin finally couched Chan through making a legit batch of pancakes. which we later laughed about. i told Chan i was going up to take a shower and I'll be back soon.

i stood under the shower letting the warm water hit me. normally when i stand in the shower its to escape the life i was living. but the life I'm living doesn't have any flaws. and i couldn't help but smile at that thought. i have an amazing boyfriend and amazing and supportive friends. more then my old life could come close to offering

and most importantly. my father is gone.

then the scene from a few hours ago flashed through my head of Chan screaming at someone on the other side of the door. and i couldn't help the thought it was my father just by the tone Chan used towards the person...

that thought in itself scared me.

i got out of the shower and went into the hallway before knocking on Channie's door. i soon heard a voice coming from inside "its open" then i opened the door to Chan sitting at his desk facing his laptop with his producing stuff around him. i smile at the sight as i go and sit on the arm of his chair, balancing my weight so we don't fall.

"whatcha doing?" i asked him and he groaned and sat back in his chair "trying to figure out the note placement in this song" he said running his hands through his hair. i take my eyes off him for a moment to look at the screen in front of us. i look at the lyrics then at the notes he already has there

"who's part is this?" i asked half focused on his answer and more on his issue that has now become mine "Jeongin's" he said with a curious look in his eyes as if asking what i was planning. "hmm" i said placing my hand on my chin.

"i think if you move that F note to here. and change that from an A to a C it'll sound a lot better." i said pointing it out as i spoke. Chan considered it them hummed in following the notes with his finger. then clapped his hands "that's it!! Felix's you're a genius!!" he said side hugging me before quickly making the changes 

i giggled at his cuteness as i sat there for the next hour not saying a word, but just watching his work. it was the most peaceful thing i could ever dream of doing, it's just something about the look on his face when he's focused, its so adorable and i could watch him all day long!

but sadly it came to an end when he finished the song for now and immediately insisted cuddles. which wasn't surprising, you learn quick that Chan is very touchy, i don't mind it though, cause i love his attention and more importantly i love him.

so in the end we ended up sharing the same computer chair, Chan's legs on either side of my body as his arms were wrapped around my waist as my hands were in his and his head on my shoulder as we watched a movie together.

we were halfway through the movie when suddenly the door flew open with a "Hyuuuunnnnggggg" and in came a pouty Hyunjin. Chan paused the movie as Hyunjin threw himself over the back of the chair dramatically. 

"sometimes i feel like Seungmin likes me, then other times he throws me a curve ball! like how am i supposed to confess if i don't know if i should?" he said as he lifted his head and opened his eyes when me and Chan were looking at him. "oh hey Felix-" his eyes widened "Felix! i didn't know i was interrupting you date!" he said standing and waving his hands frantically.

i laughed softly as i got out of Chan's lap, much to his disapproval. the i approached Hyunjin, placing a hand on his arm "I've only known you guys for a few days but i can tell just by the way he looks at you that he likes you, and i know Seungmin to be the hard to get type" i said with a smile as Hyunjin thought about it

"ya know what? you're right! I'ma go tell him i love him" he said with a determined look in his eye as he walked out of the room softly shutting the door behind him, i let out a soft giggle at Hyunjin's actions and at the fact Channie can't keep his hands to himself tonight as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind again and we just swayed to the soft music Chan sneakily started playing.  

  i felt so at home just from being in his arms. 

as i felt his hands in mine i felt him slip something on my finger as if a ring. i pull my hand out of his too look at my finger to see what i thought it was, a ring.

i looked at it and i was trying to figure out what was on it till he brought his hand up to mine to show it was a heart

i looked at it and i was trying to figure out what was on it till he brought his hand up to mine to show it was a heart. "Chan are you-"

"proposing? only if you want me too" he said with a smile. i moved out of his arms and looked in to his eyes "i cant believe you!" i said running a hand through my hair as a confused looked crossed his face. "i love you so much Chan of course i want you to propose!!" i said with a smile and so did he 

then he got on one knee, grabbing my left hand and looking in to my eyes.

"i know we haven't know each other long. but God, Lee Felix, you are so amazing, beautiful and strong, and i couldn't ever ask for someone better to spend the rest of forever with! Lee Felix will you make you the happiest man in this universe and be my forever?" he asked and i was close to tears cause of his speech

i nodded "of course!" i said before basically tackling him to the ground.