Replay

(TW: slight homophobia, slightly mad thoughts)

You finally got home after a somewhat wasteful day at the bakery. You marched upstairs to your room with a lot on your mind. You laid on your bed in silence, then it happened. Having the thought of Brian and Roger getting married right before your eyes replayed in your mind over and over again, multiple times. You kept thinking to yourself, 'I can't let this happen, he really belongs to me, regardless of his sexuality' You sometimes wondered if your obsession with him is getting out of hand, you really wanted to be more than friends, but now that he's with him, it will no longer happen. You suddenly heard a knock on the door. "Come in.", you simply said, and your mother walked in. "Hey sweetie, is everything okay?", she asked you in concern. You sighed a little. "I'm just a little tired, mum.", you replied. "I know it was a slow day today, but tomorrow will be better...I promise.", she said and kissed your cheek. You cracked a small smile. "So, that couple came in today, right?", your mom asked, you nodded in response. "I heard. Your friend, (friend's name)  told me that they're getting married in July, a day between their birthdays, how lovely.", she said. "Yeah.", you replied. "What is it, dear? You seem kinda upset.", she said. You sadly sighed. "I'm not really too happy about them getting married. It was just shocking to know that both of them are bisexual and that they're in love with each other.", you confessed, "I'm really obsessed the tall one and had a one-night stand with him....I want him to be mine."

"Well sweetheart, you can't force him to love you, even if you had a one-night with him. He loves whoever loves him, and he chose to love Roger, because he loves him. They're in love, and they will be married soon. There's absolutely nothing you can do about it now. But honestly, you can find someone who loves you for who you are.", your mother explained. "I understand...", you sighed. "I'm glad that you do, (Y/N). Now go ahead and rest up, we've got another day ahead of us.", she suggests. "Yes, mum.", you responded and she left the room. 

You're alone once again, and the thoughts replay over and over again. 

You got up from and sat at your desk, you pulled up your journal and began writing obsessive words:

Brian, I love you

You will be mine

Forget about him, you're mine, and only mine

We'll be together forever

I will be yours, I'll make you mine

(Y/N) and Brian together FOREVER!!! YOU WILL LOVE ME AND NO ONE ELSE, BUT ME!!!

You smirked evilly and continued writing more and more until it was getting dark outside. You put the journal away with that same smirk on your face. You went to bed thinking that you will be sure that Brian May will be yours.